[!!] ❝ If you're lonely.. ❞ [1/2]

A/N: deadass half asleep rn 🗣🗣
To give a bit of background:
The time is like 2015, Alastor has just left Vox.
Anyways I hope u enjoy?? Idk it's just mostly Vox being a creepy obsessive piece of ass 💀💀
uh might continue this if I have time 😞
Also btw the hazbin hotel doesn't exist yet :3
TW:
Implied abuse and potentially obsessive behaviours 😞

_________________________________________

Vox's POV:

Loneliness had seemed to find me again. I.. I felt disappointed. Not in myself, of course not. Why should I doubt the greatest TV host in all of hell, the epitome of entertainment? I was disappointed in the Radio demon as I seemed to overestimate his intelligence. He doesn't believe that modernizing his old, tacky radio show is a good idea. How pathetic is that?

I had incessantly insisted that he should follow through with my brilliant idea, of course one of many, but he just constantly rejects my ideology and continues with his shitty 1930s radio broadcasts, all of them being overlords screams as he tortures them. I'm not too sure why those sorts of things were popular, and I most likely never will. Many people in this shit hole are demented fucks, so that's probably my best guess. Probably when Alastor's unfortunate victims blood splatters all over the mic, or maybe their blood-curdling screams as their organs are mercilessly ripped out is their turn on.. I'm not sure.

Regardless, today the radio demon got... More pissed than usual. He just, left? He left me. He just went to his radio tower and never returned. Gone? Yes. For good? I'm not sure but I believe so. He left all of his old-timey radio bull shit here to ruin my aesthetic, which I obviously didn't take very well.. I may have broken.. A few of his things... Potentially all of it.. But he had the balls to leave his shit here and knows how damn restless I get when I'm lonely!

And that's exactly what I am.

Alone.

I sighed.

I'm not sure why but I never took well to being alone. When I was alive I was perfectly fine with it, despite the fact I was constantly surrounded by adoring fans so I never really got the chance to know what loneliness felt like, but I digress. But now... In this TV form, I.. I just can't deal with it. The lack of interaction more or less causes me to auto shut off. It's something I could definitely live without, after all I can't spend more than 30 minutes in my own company without either crashing or shutting down meaning it obviously became very annoying.. And embarrassing.
Imagine randomly falling asleep only for one of your best friends to find you and either make fun of you and post you all over their socials or to complain about how they missed your dick.

I sighed, knowing I was getting past the twenty minute mark. I needed human interaction, I didn't want my face plastered unflatteringly all over Sinstagram again. Yes, again. It had happened at least seven times already thanks to Velvette's unwanted antics. Of course I love the attention, but I'd rather not look like something that had been thrown out of a window and dragged out of a dumpster whilst gaining it.
It would decrease the Voxtek sales and make me look like an idiot, both things that make me gag at the thought of them.

I picked up my phone, wondering who to call. Velvette said there was another overlord meeting today and with Alastor's abrupt exit, I wanted nothing to do with any of the other overlords so I more or less forced her to take my place. I didn't pay attention in the meetings anyway, they we're completely useless. Maybe if they offered money as a reward for attending then I'd be a more.. Active participant.