Ask (lore)

sunandmoonsimp12810 asked:

"I... I should tell them," said Alphys.

"Pr-prince Papyrus? King A-Asgore?" Asked Alphys as she looked into the throne room.

"Ah, yes dear?" Said Asgore kindly.

"W-well, I want to talk," she said.

"Come in, me and Papa are free," said Papyrus.

"We-well, I was given a device t-that can let me tr-travel to other worlds is the f-first thing," said Alphys.

"Hmm, perhaps it would be possible to get a human soul in that case?" Said  Asgore.

"Y-you are oddly calm about this." Said Alphys.

"*sigh* the previous Royal scientist had a similar idea, but never succeeded." Said Asgore.

"Th-there is o-one other thing," said Alphys.

"What is it?" Asked Asgore.

"I-I came across a log o-of Sans..." said Alphys.

"Sans... I do not know much of what happened to them or of them in general," said Asgore sadly.

"I f-found a log from the p-previous scientist a-about her." Said Alphys.

"What about her?" Asked Asgore.

"W-well, as you pr-probably know, she was h-his daughter. I-I don't know I-if you know, b-but according to w-what I found... she w-was t-terminally ill. H-he was going cr-crazy trying to save her. W-when she d-died, h-he seemed to th-throw himself into work." Said Alphys.

"That... explains somethings." Said Asgore sadly.

"I d-didn't find much else," said Alphys, "B-but I th-think there's more to t-the story."

"I... never really knew much about Sans. I knew she was my sister, but not much else," said Papyrus.