Chapter 5

Hey mga readers! Sana nagustuhan nyo ang mga characters na binuo ko, para sa mga fans nila Enchong at Erich. Will take you to flashbacks for today's chapter. Forever Enrich fangirl ❤️❤️❤️

——————————————

Flashback – August 27, 2023

In Manila...

Alex woke up late and decided to call Hazel to surprise her, since it had been weeks since he last reached out.

Hazel was startled when she received an early morning call. She fumbled for her glasses and answered.

Instagram VC

Alex: Good morning, hon. How are you?

Hazel: Hon 😲 I didn't expect you to call.

Alex: I've just been busy, hon. I'm still adjusting here in Manila.

Hazel: You'll get used to it. Remember, you said it was an opportunity for you. That's why I let you go.

Alex: Of course, I know. I'm really grateful you supported me.

Hazel: Where are you staying now? I thought you were going to live with Ate Samantha.

Alex: I am, hon. She said we'll split the rent while I work and help out.

Hazel: That's good. At least you're safe with Ate Sam.

Alex: Thanks, hon. You're always there for me.

Hazel: No problem, hon. I know we'll see each other next year.

Alex: Yes, just six more months! I'm so excited.

Hazel: Me too. I can't wait to see you, even if your parents are watching us. I just want to enjoy those moments with you.

Alex: Aww, you're so sweet. I won't squeeze you too tight, I promise.

Hazel: Just kidding, hon. I know you won't.

Alex: Haha, I know. I'm getting older, but we'll get there.

Hazel: Whatever you say, Mr. Garcia. I know you love me. Don't deny it, or I might get upset. Just kidding 😝

Alex: Well, I'm serious about you. You make me happy, and even when I don't give you enough time, you still understand me 🥹

Hazel: It's okay, as long as we're talking. I'm always here for you.

Hazel showed her dad to Alex in a video call...

Dad: Hello, good morning!

Alex: Good morning, sir!

Dad: That's alright, Alex. My daughter was anxious when you didn't call, but she knows you're in Manila.

Alex: Thank you, sir. Hazel was surprised I called.

Dad: Anyway, Alex, I have things to do. Just take care of my daughter, okay?

Alex: Yes, sir. I understand. I trust you.

Dad: Alright, I'm taking up your time. You two chat some more. Bye, Alex.

Alex: Bye, sir.

Hazel turned the camera back to herself, and they both smiled at each other through the screen.

Alex: Are you going to sleep now, or do you want me to watch you fall asleep?

Hazel: Better not, or your battery might run out.

Alex: Just this once, I promise I'll mute it so you won't hear anything.

Hazel: Okay, it's fine if you watch me sleep.

Alex: I'd like that. I also want to see you.

Hazel waited as Alex watched her drift off, and she realized just how much his thoughtful gesture meant to her.

————————————

Hello, good evening mga readers! Nag update na naman ako ngayon. English ngayon yung flashback dahil special ito sa akin kaya ayun. Happy reading 😊❤️🙏🏻

Xoxo,
Lene❤️