In the name of love - I

Character Introduction:

Kim Taehyung: Age: 21A sensitive and introspective law student who finds himself drawn to the brooding Jungkook, despite his best efforts to resist

Kim Taehyung:
Age: 21
A sensitive and introspective law student who finds himself drawn to the brooding Jungkook, despite his best efforts to resist.

Jeon Jungkook: Age: 24A former convict trying to make amends for his past and start a new life as a law student, only to be drawn to the warmth and understanding of Taehyung

Jeon Jungkook:
Age: 24
A former convict trying to make amends for his past and start a new life as a law student, only to be drawn to the warmth and understanding of Taehyung.

Description:

A troubled young man's journey of redemption and self-discovery intertwines with a sensitive student's search for love and acceptance, as they navigate the complexities of their past, present, and future.

So, find out what happens when fed up with his obsessed admirer, Kim Taehyung stumbles upon the renowned ex-convict of their campus, Jeon Jungkook and makes him his fake boyfriend.

******

The halls of Seoul National University's law department buzzed with activity as students rushed between classes. Amidst the crowd, one figure moved like a shadow - tall, broad-shouldered, with long black hair tied back in a messy bun. Jeon Jungkook's arms, covered in intricate tattoos, peeked out from beneath his black leather jacket. As he walked, students instinctively parted, their whispers following in his wake.

"Did you hear? He killed his own father..."
"Seven years in prison, can you imagine?"
"Why would they even let someone like that study law?"

Jungkook moved through the sea of murmurs, his face an impassive mask. The judgments and fear that surrounded him seemed to bounce off an invisible barrier. He entered the lecture hall, settling into his usual seat at the back without sparing a glance at anyone.

Several rows ahead, Kim Taehyung sat surrounded by a cluster of admirers, his melodious laughter carrying through the air. His fluffy black hair fell in gentle waves across his forehead, and his eyes sparkled with warmth and intelligence as he chatted with his classmates.