Crimson Love - I

*******

Character Introduction:

Taehyung: Newly turned vampire, struggles with abilities, innocent but capable.

Jungkook: Heir to the vampire kingdom, mysterious, remembers past with Taehyung.

Ji Chang Wook: Senior Vampire student, son of a wealthy family, rival to Jungkook.

Description:

This tale spans centuries, weaving together the fates of two powerful vampires, Jungkook and Taehyung, whose love transcends time itself.

Jungkook, the brooding Vampire King, has spent lifetimes searching for his lost mate, Taehyung. Their love story began centuries ago, a forbidden romance that sparked a war and reshaped the vampire world. But a devastating battle forced Taehyung to make the ultimate sacrifice - erasing his own memories to protect Jungkook and their people.

Now, in modern times, Taehyung is a student at Crimson Academy, unaware of his true identity and immense power. As Jungkook watches from afar, Taehyung finds himself caught between his growing attraction to the mysterious vampire prince and his relationship with the seemingly kind Chang Wook.

As ancient powers awaken and long-buried truths surface, Taehyung must confront his forgotten past and the destiny that awaits him.

Will the power of their bond be enough to overcome centuries of separation and deception? Can love truly conquer all, even when memories fade?

Note:

This is inspired by a scene of Vampire Diaries. The "blood sharing is personal" one. I haven't watched the series, so I don't have any idea if it's a spoiler or not. I swear I just saw a reel and wrote this. So, yup. Enjoy.

*******

*******

Crimson Academy loomed before Taehyung, its gothic spires piercing the perpetually overcast sky. He squinted, the world too bright, too loud, too... everything. Being a vampire sucked. Pun absolutely not intended.

"You okay, Tae?" Jimin's gentle voice cut through the cacophony of heartbeats, whispers, and the rustle of autumn leaves that threatened to overwhelm Taehyung's newly enhanced senses.

Taehyung managed a weak smile. "Yeah, just... processing. How do you deal with all this input?"

Jimin laughed, his pink hair dancing in the breeze. "Perks of being a witch, I guess. No sensory overload for me. But hey, at least you won't need my shrinking spell to fit all your stuff in the dorm room anymore."