Chapter 1

-Justin-

I stood there silent, bewildered. I didn't know what was gonna happen. All in a sudden, the tension in the room grew.

"Justin." Mom sighed as gently crossed her arms."You can't be serious.."

"Well I am." I said firmly."I am positive that's what I want."

Mom looked at me with an expression that I never seen before. She bit her lip as she closely observed me.

"I don't think it's a good idea that you work in this industry." She stated."It is not what it seems."

"Why not?" I asked."You're a fashion stylist. In fact, the most well-known fashion stylist in the entire world."

I hesitated before continuing,"And I don't see a problem with the fact that I too want to be one."

I eyed my mother's changing expressions. I was absolutely certain this was what I wanted.

There was nothing else I wanted in life besides being a fashion stylist. I know it's foolish if I put it that way but apparently I didn't care.

I have what it takes to be one. I'm confident of this. All that is left is my mother's approval.

"Justin." Mom looked up to me."Why? Does this mean a lot to you?"

I walked up to her."Yes. Ever since I saw you and the way you worked, I was inspired."

"Mom." I placed my hand on her shoulder."Please. Take me as your apprentice."

There was a moment of awkward silence again.

In my mind, I was pleading that she'll give this a nod.

"Alright." Mom finally spoke.

"Gosh." I exclaimed."You're serious right?"

Her red lips formed a slight smile."I'm not finish."

"What?" I raised an eyebrow."What do you mean?"

"I have a condition. You have to fulfill that condition before you can be my apprentice. Agreed?"

"Of course. Bring it on." I smirked.

"Right." She took out her phone."Come back in an hour, and I'll tell you what that challenge is."

I walked out of her office, confident and filled with pride.

That was it. All I gotta do is fufill that condition of hers and with that my future and dreams are set.

How hard could it be? Just probably some paper work or something that's related to fashion.

That hour felt like minutes. Roaming around outside her office isn't that fun at all, but now that I had something to look forward.

So it was different. Totally different.

"Justin." Mom opened the door of her office and made her way towards me.

"Mom." I stood up straight."I thought I was supposed to go to your office but I see that I don't have too..never mind."

I coughed."So what is it? That challenge?"

"I want you to give someone a makeover." She said." Someone in your school."

"Sure." I shrugged."Who?"

"Klare." She smiled."Klare Kingston."

The moment that name left her lips. I was brought into extreme horror and distraught.

"No." I frowned."Hell no."

"Why not, dear?" She asked.

"Just no." I took a step back."Do you know how the way she dresses?And how that attitude of hers stink?"

"No." She shook her head." I don't care about that. You wanted to be my apprentice and I gave you a challenge in which you accepted."

I stood there almost paralysed. I didn't expect any of this crap.

Why Klare Kingston? How did Mom even know about her?

She's the worst girl I have ever seen in my entire life. I couldn't believe someone like that would exist in the first place.

"What do you think?" Mom grinned."Can't bring yourself to do it, can you?"

I shifted my gaze back to Mom. She was obviously taking satisfaction in all this.

I can't back off now. I can't. Once I said it, I have to do it.

I shot her a glare."No. I'm doing it."

Her eyes widened and a small smile was formed with those lips of hers.

Watch me, Mom, as I do the impossible.

By then, you'd have to admit I have what it takes to be the apprentice of the world's best fashion stylist.

-To Be Continued