Chapter 7

-Justin-

"Go home." I pushed her out of my room.

"But I-" Klare said.

"Just go home." I ignored her,"My butler will show you the way out."

After I managed to get her out of my room, I closed the door and heaved a deep sigh of relief.

What was that? What did I just say?

I must be insane. A strange feeling sunk in me.

A warm numb feeling in me. It was excited. Well at least my heart was excited.

I felt like I've just ran ten miles at one go. This sensation was completely weird.

Yes, that's how you use 'weird', Klare. Something that you have never seen or felt before...is weird.

Wait it means Klare was right when she said she felt weird. She has never seen herself that way before.

That explains this feeling in me. I just wasn't used to seeing her that way.

Problem solved. Simple.

My phone rang, with the ringtone forcing it's way to my ears.

"Justin!" Zac exclaimed."Come on out of that big house of yours and come here."

"I told you I don't want to." I groaned.

"You're a man. So start acting like one." Zac said,"Girls are a part of life."

"Yeah, yours." I answered.

"You know you actually have the looks okay." Zac said,"Make use of it."

"Shut up." I sighed,"Just go on yourself..wait."

"What?" Zac asked.

I couldn't let Zac meet other girls. He has to go out with Klare.

"Come over to my place instead."

"You must be insane." Zac laughed sarcastically,"I wouldn't miss this party."

"Get over here." I demanded,"Get over here right now, Zachariah Charles Simpson."

"Don't you go calling my full name." Zac said,"I'm hanging up. Enjoy yourself at home."

"Oh believe me I will." I said and I hung up.

Well it all depends on how well the makeover goes. If she has it, she will be able to get Zac's attention.

If she doesn't..well too bad.

For once, I felt that the knocks on the door were annoying .. extremely annoying.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Your mother asks for you." Robert told me. Robert - my butler told me.

I got out of the room and headed to her room.

"Justin." She smiled at me in delight."How is it going? That is, the challenge."

"Pretty well.." I answered after thinking for a while. In front of her, I gotta watch whatever I say.

"Pretty well?" Mom repeated. She was holding on to a cup of coffee with the strong fragrant of the coffee surrounding it.

"Yea.." I said awkwardly.

"What do you think of Klare?" She asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Oh." I said,"She's on tough girl. Man..I took two weeks to get where I am now with her..and we're not even done with the makeover."

"Hmm." Mom nodded."Bring her to the evening party next weekend. By then, you should be done styling her."

"I doubt any style would suit her."

"Are you saying you can't do it, Justin?" Mom grinned.

"No, obviously." I crossed my arms.

"Then? You shouldn't have to worry about anything." She answered elegantly."And you're wrong. Everyone has a style. Everyone."

"Okay." I agreed with her reluctantly.

"However..clothes can't cover everything.. and as a fashion stylist ..you have to know that."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll see it for yourself." She smiled at me warmly."You have a long way to go."

Clothes can't cover everything? Then what are clothes for.

Half of the time, I don't get what my own Mother is talking about.

Even Dad doesn't get her sometimes. Maybe that explains why he goes on business trips once every two weeks.

But apparently that's the women who inspired me. Gotta give her credit for that.

All in a sudden, my thoughts shifted to Klare Kingston and the way she looked just now.

I may be wrong about her not being pretty enough for Zac.

From what I saw just now..she was more than that.

I stopped walking and reflected on what I just thought to myself.

Geez. I'm getting carried away with this thoughts of mine. Klare Kingston isn't the focus here.

No..she's not.