geminifourth

Gemini and Fourth had always known their on-screen chemistry was undeniable. Cast as the leads in a wildly popular boys' love series, they were the pair everyone was talking about. Fans couldn't get enough of their interactions, both on and off the screen. Little did anyone know that their chemistry wasn't just a product of good acting.

Gemini and Fourth were in a secret relationship.

For months, they had managed to keep their romance hidden, knowing that revealing it could jeopardize their careers. The world of entertainment was unpredictable, and the line between reality and fiction blurred far too easily. They agreed to keep their relationship professional in public, but this became increasingly difficult as their feelings for each other grew stronger.

Fourth was a naturally affectionate person. He thrived on physical contact and loved nothing more than being close to Gemini. When the cameras were off, he would sneak little touches, hugs, and kisses, always finding ways to express his love. To him, it was just a natural extension of what they were already doing on screen. After all, their fans adored seeing them together, so what harm could a little extra affection do?

But Gemini saw things differently. He was cautious, always aware of their surroundings, always thinking ahead. He knew that if their relationship became public knowledge, it could lead to scandal, rumors, and perhaps even the end of their careers. The last thing he wanted was to jeopardize everything they had worked so hard for. So, he did his best to keep their relationship a secret, often brushing off Fourth's advances in public, even if it hurt to do so.

One day, during a particularly intense day of shooting, Fourth couldn't resist. The scene they were filming had them standing close, their faces mere inches apart, the tension palpable. When the director called "Cut!", Fourth turned to Gemini with a mischievous grin and leaned in to kiss him, right there in front of the crew.

Gemini's eyes widened in panic. They were surrounded by cameras, crew members, and even the director. He couldn't let this happen. Without thinking, he placed his hand on Fourth's chest and pushed him away, a bit harder than he intended.

Fourth stumbled back, shock and hurt flashing across his face. The crew, sensing the tension, averted their gazes, awkwardly pretending not to notice what had just happened.

"Fourth, I—" Gemini started, reaching out to him, but Fourth pulled away, his expression one of pain and anger.

"Why do you always do this, Gemini?" Fourth's voice was low, but it was laced with emotion. "Why do you keep pushing me away?"

"Because we can't just do this wherever we want!" Gemini whispered fiercely, trying to keep his voice down. "People are watching, Fourth. We agreed to keep this private."

"You agreed," Fourth shot back, his voice trembling. "I never did. I'm tired of hiding, Gemini. I'm tired of pretending like what we have isn't real, like it doesn't matter."

"It does matter, that's why we need to be careful," Gemini argued, but the look in Fourth's eyes made him stop. He had never seen him so hurt before.

"Careful?" Fourth scoffed, shaking his head. "You're not being careful, you're being scared. Scared of what people will think, scared of what might happen if they find out. But I'm not ashamed of us, Gemini. I love you, and I'm not going to hide that anymore."

With that, Fourth turned and walked off the set, leaving Gemini standing there, his heart pounding in his chest. The crew was silent, the atmosphere tense, everyone unsure of what to do next.

Gemini watched Fourth's retreating figure, guilt and regret gnawing at him. He realized then that his attempts to protect their relationship might have been doing more harm than good. Fourth's words echoed in his mind—he was right. In trying to protect what they had, Gemini had been pushing Fourth away, making him feel like their love wasn't something to be proud of.

After a long, agonizing moment, Gemini made up his mind. He couldn't let things end like this. He couldn't let fear ruin the best thing that had ever happened to him.

He found Fourth sitting alone in their dressing room, his face buried in his hands. Gemini approached him slowly, his heart heavy with the weight of what he was about to say.

"I'm sorry," Gemini whispered, kneeling in front of Fourth. "I'm so sorry, Fourth. I didn't mean to push you away. I'm just... scared. Scared of losing you, scared of what could happen if people find out."

Fourth looked up, his eyes red from unshed tears. "I'm scared too, Gemini. But I'm more scared of losing us because we're too afraid to let the world see how much we care about each other."

Gemini reached out, taking Fourth's hands in his. "You're right. We shouldn't have to hide how we feel. I don't want to lose you, Fourth. I love you too much for that."

Fourth's lips quivered into a small smile, and he leaned in, this time more gently, pressing a soft kiss to Gemini's lips. It wasn't the heated, passionate kiss that he usually tried to sneak in during work. This one was filled with tenderness, with the promise that they would face whatever came their way, together.

They both knew that their journey wasn't going to be easy. The world might not be ready to accept their love, but they were. And that was enough for now.