The other girl (part 1)

After Gaara got ready, he headed to the kitchen to find a box filled with salted tongue. He licked his lips, salted tongue was his favorite.
Once he put the little container in his backpack he left the house eating a pice of bacon.

As he walked down the street he saw What seemed to be Hinata, his eyes lightened and he ran to her.
"Hey...Hinata!"

"Oh Gaara-kun" Gaara stood looking at her, his face red.

"Oh I forgot! I'm sorry!"

"I-it's okay....if it's easier then....you can call me that" he said looking forward trying to a void eye contact.

They both walked in silents, but it wasn't awkward it was peaceful and it was just bliss.......The soft air and the sky was a bright blue just enough to give a ray of light.

"Hinata..."

"Yeah?" She looked up at him smiling

"I-"

"HEY GUYS!!!" Naruto yelled getting in between them.

"N-Naruto-Kun!" Naruto started talking to Hinata while Gaara sighed
'Thank god Naruto came, I can't believe I almost told her..'

"Hey! Gaara pay attention!!" Naruto yelled waving his hands at him.

"What?"

"You want to do a group dress up with me, you, and Hinata"

"Sure"

"Sweet!! Okay you pick your top three 3 person group custom, and I'll pick 2, then Hinata will pick the one we end up doing."

"Oh, no Naruto-kun...I couldn't!" Hinata protested.

"Aw come on Hinata, I'm sure you make the right choice!" Gaara nodded and looked at her. "I trust your opinion.." she looked down then nodded. "Well if it's okay with Gaara-Kun, then I guess I'll do it.." Gaara looked away his face turning bright red. The thought of Hinata doing something because he said it was okay made him feel...weird.

Once they got to school the boys said goodbye to Hinata as she went to her friends, Ino and Sakura.
"Pick a good costume okay!! The school dance picks the king and queens! You can totally win king!" Naruto went on and on about the dance, but Gaara wasn't even sure if he could afford to go. "Hey Gaara you listening?"

"What?"

"Do you even want Hinata? I mean I'm trying to help you.." Naruto said putting his hands behind his head. "I-I do, but...what if she won't see me like that..."

"Let me guess, never had a girlfriend?"

"Shut up..."

"Haha well it's okay I haven't ether!" Gaara rolled his eyes. "Dude trust me, I've seen enough movies and I know how to win girls over! I mean non of them worked for me, but eh I don't really want relationships. But you! You have the right stuff for it!!" They sat at their desk and Gaara nodded. he trusted Naruto but he wasn't sure if he has enough money for the dance and costumes.

It was soon English class and Asuma sensei was handing out books. "Okay kids, each of you are going to get a different book. From now on every project we do will be based off your book...Okay so we have about 5 minutes you have your free time..." Asuma said then he sat down at his desk. Naruto went over and sat on Gaara's desk and he picked up Gaara's book. "14 days till midnight? That doesn't even make sense! There is a midnight every day!" Naruto said as he put the book back down Gaara just shrugged, he knew it didn't make sense but he didn't really care. "What book did you get?"

"The Outsiders, you think he's trying to say something? Naruto said almost mumbling the last part, but Gaara heard and looked at him weird. "What do you mean?" Naruto looked at him smiling "Don't worry about it, Sorry for mentioning it" the bell rang
"Come on! Let's go we have gym together!" Gaara respects peoples decisions, but now he couldn't get it out of his mind. Why did Naruto say that?

After three more classes Gaara headed to the senior court yard. Once there he noticed no one was out yet, so he took a seat in the Casibo. He waited a good two minutes when Naruto came out. "Hey Gaara! Did you pick three costumes?!" 'Shit!' Gaara though he completely forgotten about it.
"Um..Yeah..."

"Great what are they?!"

"Um, uh one is the three green aliens from Toy Story, another is PAC man and two gosht, and the last one is Alice, mad hatter, and the hear" Naruto stared at Gaara weird for choosing the most random things to dress up in.
"Well I like Alice in wonderland and PAC man thing" Naruto said thinkly, he then smiled at Gaara. "I call being PAC man if she choses that..so you know that way you and Hinata can run away together.."Naruto gave Gaara the suductive eye brow lift.

"Wouldn't it be better if I was PAC man, that way I could ketch her?"

"I don't think your ready for that!" Naruto said as he bit his rice ball

"Why not?"

"Cause then you'd have to say...."

~~~NARUTO AND GAARAS MIND~~
Gaara ran to Hinata and caught her in a hug.

"I finally got you...Hinata..."

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked innocently batting her eyes.

"Well I'll do what all PAC man do to their ghost...." He leaned in closer to Hinata and lifter her head up slowly "Eat you..." Hinata smirked.

"Well you should hurry,before I have to catch you...." She said giving Gaara a suductive look.

~~~END NARUTO AND GAARAS MIND~~

Gaara's face turned bright red "You think Hinata would say something like that?"

"I don't know... never seen Hinata in lust!" Naruto said thinking. He was known for his best impressions.

"Gaara-Kun this is embarrassing but will you-" Naruto whispered into Garras ear in his Hinata voice. Gaara threw his led form the Container at Naruto's face. "SHUT UP!! Naruto fell off the seat laughing.

Meanwhile Sakura and Ino were walking down the hall when they saw Gaara and Naruto. Threw the window

______TO BE CONTINUED______