Naruto's talk (Naruto's P.O.V)

I can't find Gaara anywhere, I looked in all our favorite spots....I hope he is okay. I noticed Sakura walking down the hall. "Hey, Sakura! Do you know where Gaara is?" She didn't answer me, this made me frustrated but I tried to hide it. "Please, Sakura! I know you hate me...but Gaara really needs me, please" I gave her some time but when she didn't answer me back I just rolled my eyes. Seriously Sakura you bitter for no reason "Whatever!" I was about to run away when she called out to me, She told me where he was and that she was sorry for being mean to me all the time. I can't believe it....she wants to be friends again. "Yeah, That'd be awesome! but right now I need to go to Gaara!"

I opened the rec room door Gaara stood up and stared at me with anger "I said go away Saku-" he stopped when he saw me, I smiled at him, but he ignored me....."Garra you okay?"

"What's it matter to you?"

"You're my best friend! now-"

"Tell me you didn't know Hinata loved you!" that caught me off guard, I was never sure of it...I just kept thinking sometimes she might like me...but I don't like her, I stopped liking girls and boys after Sakura. "Um...I don't know...maybe but that's n-"

"I don't want to talk to you! Leave me alone!!" I smacked Gaara, he was being too paranoid and he wouldn't listen to me if I tried to be reasonable.

"Listen okay! I use to love Sakura...after she hurt me, I realized I don't want someone to love like I thought! I'm fine with just having friends and my God Parents...when high school started that's when I realized that Hinata might like me...and now I know she did but Gaara look at me!" He looked up at me his eyes filled with tears, this broke my heart... "She's not the same with me like she use too....I saw her starting to like you...and I know she dose like you a lot!" Gaara fell to the floor I tried to help him so it wouldn't hurt. He laid his head on my shoulder "Well...even if she did, I lost her, she wont ever love me after I did that!" I rubbed his head and his back. "Gaara...you know why Sakura hates me so much...Sasuke was dissing her in front of the whole school, so I stood up for her, I got really mad and almost killed him, but he almost killed me too...even tho it was an even fight Sakura and the whole school see it as my fault...they see me as a monster...except for Hinata, she told me that I wasn't a monster for sticking up for my friend...she never stopped liking me..." I moved him to look at his face "I know she still like a you...you have to give her time to come to you...and be prepared for people to not talk to you... and that no matter what, to me your not a monster" Gaara cried even more into my arms, I hugged him tight.

After a while he stopped and we both we're about the leave the room "Smile Gaara!" This time he didn't smack me he just laugh, I laughed back "Come on, your sister is probably worried!"
"Yeah..."