Chapter 4- Felix

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It's been almost a month since the incident and Felix wanted to clear his head a little.

He went out to a late night walk near the Joung river. He sat down, admiring the stars as he heard the church hit 11 times. It was peaceful and slightly cold but he didn't mind it, he laid on the grass and closed his eyes for some time

After an hour later he woke up to a cold wind and church bell was now ringing 12 times

Felix stood up and was about to walk back home when he noticed a small, almost non-existent ball well, it looked like a ball but it was shaking and sobbing. Felix sat next to the shivering fluff ball.
"Did you know Ortadon was a first son of Poseidon but no one believed him cuz Poseidon was god of water and Ortadon was a god of stars and planets"
"Huh...?" asked now confused fluff ball
"Why are you crying?"
"I don't want you to know"
"But look at your pretty face, it will get all puff and you look like a ferret with those sad eyes" Felix was admiring the beauty someones eyes could hold. The boy was pretty. So so pretty that Felix wanted to kiss him. He bet those puffy lips tasted as good as they looked.
The boy was not sitting opposite of Felix looking at him.
"What's your name, jolie?"
"Jinnie"
"Such a cute name for such a cute boy"
"Im not a boy am a grown man and am not cute I'm pretty" he said, cheeks flushed bright red
"Yes, indeed you are"
"Whatever... what's you name....?" said the boy getting annoyed at the compliments he was getting
"I'm Felix but you can call me mine" Felix said winking to the boy. Just then he noticed that the boy was wearing pyjamas and he was bearfoot
"What happend, jolie?"
"I..."
"It's okay, take it easy jolie, take it slowly and tell me when your ready"
"I... Ihadadreamwhereiwaskinmlingmysisterswhowoulddoanythingformesoifeltbadandranaway" the boy said it so fast Felix even forgot what language he was speaking
"Alright, slowly jolie"
"I had a dream where I killed my sisters who would do anything for me so I felt bad and ran away"
"Well then I suppose we should go back and ask them for some hugs right?"
"Yeah I-I think I will" the boy sat up and started waling back home
"Be safe ma Jolie" yelled Felix behind him

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next morning Felix still tought about pretty stranger he met.

He was lying in his bed as it was weekend now and he could do whatever he wanted. He got bored fast and decided to turn on radio and just relax at home.

Turning his radio on he went to the kitchen and got him self some breakfast, sat down and began to enjoy his free day. Until he heard the news.
"Breaking news.
A boy, believed to be 18 years old has been found dead this morning by drowning in Jeong river in about 1:30 in the morning. It is believed that this was a murder rathe than suicidal act.
Police has some suspects but will keep quiet for now. More in Ring, ring morning."
'Could that be the boy'
'But he went home' Felix knew he went home as he himself saw him leave, but he never saw him go to his house. He got up minutes after the boy left and the time made sense; that's when Felix left and he was the only one on the river. It was after Felix left, the boy got dragged there and was drowned. The rest of the day was quite, but not calming as Felix felt it was he fault that the boy was gone now.

He sat in his room in his phone and did absolutely nothing whole day. He went to sleep early and hoped that tomorrow will be better.
He was devastated as he found the boy really attractive and adorable. 'Its not fair'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(A/N:Guys I have no idea who Ortadon is and even less if he was Zeus's son I just needed a convo starter
Also jolie means pretty in french I just did know if I spelled it right)

713 words