Chapter 3- Jisung

**************************************

Han was walking down to his last class of the day and he was already welcoming the weekend with open arms. It was so exhausting with all the exames lately.

He was walking down when he saw a group of people kinda standing in a circle blocking his way to the class. Now Han was not a person to fight and he was far from one to even try but he was getting frustrated, they were in his way and he really wanted this to be over so he made his way to the front, low and behold ladies and gents. It was the school bully well known and feared amongst freshman but not anywhere else- Jaehyung. He was stomping one students arm and laughing at his cries and everybody else was just standing there and looking.

Han was about to step in but before he could a boy stepped in yelling at Jaehyung to let the student go.

"Or what" Jaehyung spat as he left the person on the ground

"I'm not afraid of you Jaehyung. Besides all that when will you realise what your doing will get back to you?!" the boy yelled and everyone gasped except Han, he was kinda surprised by this as he knew that all the freshman never stood up to Jaehyung before.

Jaehyung smirked and went to the boy who was ready for fight with him but before he could do anything to the boy he saw Han and he knew not to do anything more than he already did as Han was older than them and he was in Student council and was the one who helped teachers the most. He slowly backed of and left with his group of friends not looking back.

Han had all the students leave and erase all the footage of the incident. The boy was helping the one on the floor and soon helped him walk to the nurses office. Han was close by escorting them as he knew the brave boy was new student.

The boys left nurses office and began to walk to their assigned classes and coincidentally they shared it so they sat far back and began to talk little while listening to teacher talk.

"So what's your name?"

"I'm Han, Han Jisung. And you?"

"They call me Hyun"

'They call me Hyun like a nickname or something?' thought Han

"How come you weren't scared of him?"

"I was but it's better if he hits me than if he hits a person who did nothing wrong plus you were there and I knew he wouldn't do anything Infront of student council member"

"You have a point" and with that they go quite quickly. Slowly turning pages the class was done but before Han could say anything to the boy disappeared.

'Oh well must be busy' Han went to his college dorm -as he lived quite far from school- and was met with a nice, soft and fluffy bed waiting for him. He tough about the boy and his bravery so he decided to go on social media and search him.

He looked at every profile but he didn't see the boy there. He was about to give up but something caught his eye.

Han was so happy he went on with his day even better than it started.