Chinese For Tea

harrys pov

"Harry!" Niall screamed, loud footsteps following shortly after, "Harry!"

I hadn't answered either time, there was no point. Instead, I was sprawled against our shared sofa, boots on one end, my head on the other as I skimmed through a model magazine. It was boring.

"Har-!" Niall stopped his screaming as his eyes planted on me, but I didn't look up, "I screamed your name like thirty times,"

"I know," I retorted, flipping the page.

"Where've you put my grinder?" He asked, "I know you fucking used if,"

"I don't recall-"

The magazine was whacked from my hands by Niall, who stood with his arms across his chest.

"Okay," I sighed, my hands still up, like I had it still in them.

"Give it me," He held out his palms.

"It's not on me you twat," I replied, trying to whack him away with my boot, "It's upstairs,"

Niall mimicked me, but snapped out of it, "Then get off your fat arse, and get me it!"

"Not with that attitude, Horan," I scoffed, flipping my legs over so I could stand up, "You can go get it yourself,"

I booped his nose with my finger.

"I wouldn't know where to start, now go-"

"Can someone explain the shouting,"Liam huffed, walking into the room as he dug the sleep from his eyes, "I'm severely hungover,"

"Me too."

Lydia followed after him.

Lydia was nice, drop-dead gorgeous too, but not my specific type, so Liam didn't need to worry about that one. She was chatty. But not too chatty where it got flirtatious, and she knew the flat boundaries well enough.

I couldn't forget her friend, though.

Genevieve.

She was something— probably a posh girl with no prospects, besides her daddy's bank account. But she was beautiful, the most attractive girl with her kind of beauty i'd seen in a while.

She was ethereal. Not some blonde girl with big boobs, no brain and too much filler. She was different.

But she was a little bitch.

I'd caught her talking about me to her friend Stan, a likeable boy too, saying my music was good whilst calling me an idiot in the process. Let's say, I took offence.

Good to know she liked the singing, though. She was giving me the eyes the whole performance, I could hardly focus beside smirking at her.

"That's why you don't drink so much," I retorted, pushing past Liam to get my coffee from the side. I turned to face them again, taking a sip as they all stared at me with the 'are you for real' eyes, "What?"

Liam rolled his eyes and threw Lydia a breakfast bar.

"Spoken like a true alco, Styles," He said.