Summerween Confessions

A/N: Ricky's costume for this episode. The song is just for fun cause I like it. 

Ricky's POV

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

We wait by the front door of the shack. Robbie waits in our band van blasting music and getting hyped for Tambry's party. Wendy forgot her jacket after helping decorate for Summerween. 

This town loves Halloween so much we have two of them. Go me I guess. This year I dressed in a Victorian costume but also modern. I wanted pants. Sue me. I hear the door open to see Dipper with a bowl of candy,

"Happy Summerwe- AH!" He drops the bowl, looking up to see Wendy, then me.

"Wendy! Oh and uh Ricky...what you doing here?"

Wendy sees and grabs her jacket from the antler rack, "Ugh, left this here earlier. What's with the Candy?" Dipper stutters and she cuts him off before he can answer, "What you trick or treating or something?" 

She laughs when I elbow her in the side. Wincing, she apologizes quietly.

"Shut up Wendy. There's nothing wrong if he is. They're still kids." This seemed to urk Dipper a little before he answers, 

"Psh no. I mean, trick or treating is for babies," he nervously laughs it off and I just shrug.

Shooting finger guns at him, Wendy pipes in again, "Well hey, if you're not going out, stop by the party tonight. Tambry's parents are out of town and its gonna be off the HOOK!"

"Oh! Yeah totally. You guys uh...going together?" He points between us and I scratch my neck, "I mean like as friends obviously, You're both girls and stuff ha -ha," coughing awkwardly he goes quiet and it gets a little tense.

"Yeah. Anyways, were gonna head out so stop by the party if you want. Starts at like 9 or something," I go to grab Wendy's arm to move from the door. She shouts back and waves to him closing the door. I try ignoring his comment as I get in the passenger seat. Totally didn't need to throw that in. I have enough to worry about with telling Wendy, you know, me.

Robbie nudges my arm and tilts his head. I just sigh and nod to him, showing him I'm good. Just have to wait for this party to get over with and get some alone time with her.

- Time Skip - 

I park the van at the shack. The party ended somewhat early when Robbie ate a lollipop backwards and had to go to the hospital. Stupid.

Turning the car off, Wendy and me sit in silence for a little. It was relaxing and not. I think she can tell I want to talk.

"Are you okay? You've been off all night. If its about Robbie, he'll be fine, so don't worry."

I chuckle. I wasn't worried about him, well, not more then a sibling watching another do dumb things 

"No, that's not it. I- uh, needed to talk to you about something though." I breath and she waves for me to go on, "You know how the town is like...weird?"