00

Thankyou for reading this story! This book is going to have you and Allmight throughout your three years at UA high and also will continue in the anime of MHA. As of right now, I am only planning on writing about your first and third year and just skipping the second year. The chapters in this story will be heavily based on and infulenced by the actual anime (cause I lack creativity ToT) so if something is similar to the anime, that's why, but if I ever get any ideas for the second year of UA, then I'll write about it. I'll probably write about your first year the most out of any other year probably and then start writing you in the actual anime and what not, although, I'm not sure how far I'll write into the book and how many chapters, I'm thinking at least fifty chapter, at least, so this story is going to be a long one.

There will be spelling and grammar errors (lots of them)

Slow and inconsistent updates (sorry)

Violence, blood, and death mentioned/described

I do plan on writing smut, but not for a while and I'll put a warning before the chapter incase ur not into that stuff

With that said,

I hope you enjoy this fic!

(Also, let me know if you want me to do this type of story with any other pros like Aizawa or something.)

Anyhooz like I said, I hope you enjoy this story!

-Sleepieteen