First Day

-----Three Hours After Entrance Exam-----

"Hmmm, this year's group looks promising." A female's voice rang throughout the room, watching kids on a big screen destroy faux villains.

"I agree, and look here. One of our top students got the most points in the practical exam, but not so well on the written, while our other top two did really well in both the practical and written." A male voice spoke.

There were about ten people in the room watching three students on screen. One had short blonde hair with two longer strands in the front, he had blue eyes and a muscular build. The other person had long blonde hair and yellow eyes and the last person had h/c hair and e/c eyes.

The ten people watched these three kids from the recording take down robot after robot.

"And look at this, these two students we can clearly see them take down the zero pointer no problem," A different male voice said referring to the kids with blonde hair and blue eye and blonde hair and yellow eyes, "but when it comes to test eximainee 323, Y/n, the camera go out for about ten seconds and then the cameras turn back on with the zero pointer destroyed."

"Must be a part of her quirk?"

"It must be."

"Interesting."

"It's been a while since so many kids could destroy those zero pointers, especially with one shot."

"On the other hand, other students in the hero course did perfect on the written, but not too great on the practical exam. It's not that their quirks are unsuited for fighting, it's just that they don't know how to utilize them properly. For example test examinees 456 and 101."

The screen changed to the kid examinee takers.

"With time they'll get better. Much better."

"Also this is interesting. There were three students who had recommendations and they didn't have to take any of the tests, but it looks like all three of them took the tests."

"Interesting. What are the examinees names and scores?"

"Y/n L/n, Himari Hoshiko, and Ichiro Kazume. Their scores 77, 77, and 77 for the practical"

"All of them got the same score?"

"Yes. But it looks like Y/n got the most with villain points, and Himari got more than Y/n with rescue points while Ichiro has almost an even score between rescue and villain points."

"What about their written exams?"

"Y/n walked away with a 97%, Himari with a 95%, and Ichiro with a 95%."

"So technically speaking, Y/n is our top student based off of stats since she got 2 percent higher than the other students?"

"Technically speaking. These students were fighting non-sentient things, so another student to her might be better than her even though the statistics say otherwise. It wouldn't be the first time we've had regular test takers surpass kids with recommendations, although rare."

"I think you were right, this year's group is promising."

-----Present-----

"Mari! C'mon let's go! I am not going to be late on our first day of school, your hair looks fine!" You whined double checking your phone. If you and Himari had any chance of getting to school on time you would have to leave about right now.

"Ok, ok, one second." Himari distractedly said while brushing out her hair another time. You huffed and rolled your eyes before taking her hair brush away and latching onto her arm before pulling her out of her bathroom while she giggled at you to stop.