Start Line

Y/n - Your name
H/l - Hair Length
H/c - Hair color
E/c - Eye color

( A/N: This is your hero costume, you hair dosen't have to be the same as the photo but it can if you want it too!)

-----------------------------

"Gosh, isn't this all like totally nerve racking?" You asked your friend beside you, and you grabbed onto the handles on your backpack as you looked up to the sky.

"Yeah it is, but we've got nothing to worry about. We both have super strong quirks, plus we both got recommendations and that's like, unheard of; two kids from the same school getting in on recommendations. Besides, since we got in on recommendations, we technically don't even have to do the entrance exams." Your friend Himari said, placing a hand on your shoulder.

The both of you were walking together onto the school grounds of the one and only UA High School.

Himari's words did ease you a little bit and you smiled.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." You said

When you walked through the gates you saw students that looked very different and unique with their quirks.

"Wow, look at everyone. I bet they look super cool in their hero costumes!" You gushed to your friend, grabbing a hold of her shoulder and shaking it slightly. She chuckled before grabbing your hand and removing it from her shoulder so you couldn't shake her anymore.

"I thought you were nervous." Himari said, a slight smile on her face.

"Yeah, I am now just because you reminded me!" You whined. You tended to get easily distracted, or turned into a fangirl when you saw something you liked. You hugged yourself and shook your head hoping to shake away some of the nerves that were building up in your system.

Himari giggled at you before she wrapped her arm around yours. "C'mon, let's go." She stated in a determined voice.

You nodded and walked with her. When you got into the building there were signs and arrows pointing to where entrance examinees would go and you followed them along with the hundreds of other students.

"Wow, are all these kids going for the hero course?" You asked your friend, looking at everyone who was walking in the halls with you which were full of kids.

"Mm, most of them. Others are business course students or general studies students. But yeah, most of them are going for the hero course." Himari spoke and you looked around shocked

"And only forty of us will get a spot... That's crazy. The school must have an impressive grading system. Imagine having to grade hundreds of students every year and give them their results within a week... Impressive." You mumble the last part to yourself- well at least you thought it was to yourself