Chapter Nine: Unleashed Fury

The cold concrete pressed against Jaxon's back as he slowly regained consciousness. His body ached from the brutal beating they'd endured, but his mind was sharper than ever. The fog of pain lifted, revealing the dimly lit room they were trapped in. Chains hung from the ceiling, and the walls were stained with old blood. The metallic scent in the air mixed with a stench of damp, rotting wood. A fucking dungeon. How original.

His gaze quickly found Catalina. She was slumped against the wall, her raven black long hair cascading over her face like a black veil. Her once flawless skin was marred with bruises, and blood tickled from the coner of her full lips. Even now, battered and bloodied, she was stunning. The sight of her stirred something primal in Jaxon, a protective rage that simmered just beneath the surface.

That bitch is going to pay for this.

As his vision cleared, Jaxon could see the anger smoldering in Catalina's caramel eyes. She was alive, and the fire in her eyes told him that she wasn't giving up anytime soon. If there was one thing he knew about Catalina, it was that she was a surivor. And she was his. His body responded instantly to the thought, the desire for her hitting him like a freight train. But first, they needed to get the hell out of here.

Jaxon shifted his weight, testing the bonds on his wrists. The ropes were tight, cutting into the flesh, but they weren't unbreakable. He gritted his teeth, ignoring the pain as he slowly began to work at the knot. He couldn't take his eyes off Catalina, watching the rise and fall of her chest, the tight fabric of her torn clothing. Despite the dire situation, the sight of her still made his blood run hot.

Focus, Jaxon. He forced himself to concentrate on the task at hand, but his mind kept drifting back to her. He thought about her body, the way it felt against his, the heat that always sparked between them. He needed to have her, but not here, not like this. First, they would escape, and then... well, then he'd take her however the fuck he wanted.

Jaxon's thoughts were interrupted as Catalina began to stir. She lifted her head, her hair falling away to reveal those fierce eyes. Her cheeckbones were sharp, her lips full and enticing even when stained with blood. Her body, though bruised, still held that dangerous allure that had always driven him crazy. She was strong, cunning, and ruthless - just like him. But more than that, she was beautful in a way that made it impossible to look away. Her curves were full, danerous, and sinfully tempting.

Jaxon's mind wandered to the times he's fantasized about her - his hands roaming over those curves, his mouth tasting every inch of her. He could practically feel the heat of her skin beneath his fingers, the way she would moan his name. Fuck, I need to focus.

Catalina's voice broke through his thoughts, sharp and commanding, despite the pain lacing her words. "Jaxon... you with me?"

He snapped back to reality, his eyes locking onto hers. "Always, mi reina. Just give me a minute, I'll get us out of this."

She nodded, trust evident in her gaze. It was something rare, something he didn't take ligtly. She wasn't just a leader; she was his equal, and together, they were unstoppable. But that didn't mean he wasn't still a man with desires - desires that were quickly becoming harder to ignore.

Just as he loosened the last knot, the door to the dungeon creaked open. The mysterious woman, their captor, stepped into the room, a cruel smile playing on her lips. She was a shadowy figure in the underworld, known only as La Sombra. Her reputation was built on fear and brutslity, but Jaxon wasn't intimidated. She didn't know who the fuck she was dealing with.

"You're awake," she purred, her voice laced with sadistic delight. "I was hoping to have more fun with you two."

Jaxon's blood boiled. "You made a big mistake, bitch," he growled, his voice low and threatening. "When we get out of here, you'll wish you never crossed us!"