DESCRIPTION

---

© [Christina S./Isabella8234] [2024]. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

---

✨️ Don't own the rights for the cover act. I got it on Pinterest. ✨️

BEFORE YOU DIVE INTO THIS STORY, I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THE CONTENT WITHIN EXPLORES THEMES THAT MAY BE UNSETTLING OR UNCOMFORTABLE FOR SOME.

Title: Queen of Shadows: A Dark Mafia Romance
La Reina (The Queen)

In the heart of New York City, a powerful and enigmatic figure reigns over the criminal underworld. She is known only as La Reina, the Queen of Shadows. With her piercing gaze and ruthless demeanor, she strikes fear into the hearts of all who dare to cross her path.

But behind the cold exterior lies a woman with a tumultuous past. Born and raised in the streets of Puerto Rico, she clawed her way to the top through sheer determination and cunningness. Now, she rules not only New York, but her homeland and the vast expanse of Central America.

Despite her iron grip on power, La Reina is haunted by a deep loneliness. She has never allowed herself to be vulnerable, to let anyone close enough to see the cracks in her armor. That is, until she meets him.

Jaxon "El Diablo" Moreno is a dangerous man with a dark past of his own. As a rival in the criminal underworld, he should be her enemy. But there is something about him that draws her in, something that makes her question everything she thought she knew about herself.

As their forbidden attraction grows, La Reina must navigate the treacherous waters of love and loyalty. Can she trust Jaxon, or is he just another pawn in a deadly game? And when old enemies resurface, threatening to tear apart everything she has built, will she be able to protect the ones she loves?

In this gripping tale of passion, power, and betrayal, one woman will discover that the true cost of ruling the shadows is higher than she ever imagined. In the end, she may have to choose between the throne she has fought so hard to keep and the man who has stolen her heart.