Chapter One: The Pendant Starts It All

The World of Pokemon, a vast world of magical creatures of all different shapes, sizes and types. There are many stories within the world of Pokemon. Different timelines that are like a tangled web. In one timeline, the story everyone knows - Pokemon World Champion Ash and his partner Pikachu are on an endless journey throughout their world. However the world of Pokemon is a tangled web of timelines and new stories to unravel. In that world, you'd find people of all kinds. Like a woman with long black hair who could often be seen talking with a familiar Pokemon Professor of the Kalos region or a blonde woman who never left the side of a certain Pokemon Champion of the Hoenn region.

In the world about to unfold here, is a girl who - like her counterpart in Ash's world - can understand Pokemon by connecting to their hearts. She explored the world, searching for her family who left her in the care of the Pokemon Center when she was a little girl. She travels the world with her good friends and partners Rillaboom, Charcadet, Gogoat and Froakie. After a few years, she encountered a young Pokemon Professor by the name of Friede and joined his Rising Volt Tacklers team and now she travels beyond the horizons with the Rising Volt Tacklers.

 After a few years, she encountered a young Pokemon Professor by the name of Friede and joined his Rising Volt Tacklers team and now she travels beyond the horizons with the Rising Volt Tacklers

A girl with long blonde hair and rare multicolored eyes - one purple and one golden red - walks wearing a long sleeve white jacket over a yellow t-shirt and purple shorts. On her t-shirt was the Rising Volt Tacklers symbol, the same with the back of her jacket. She'd just arrived at Indigo Academy ahead of her friends, which was their destination because she wanted to explore.

She spots the girl they were looking for to protect and she smiles. She walks over to the girl. She steps over to the young girl with a light complexion. She has black hair with blue highlights on the inside that is tied with a green clip, and has light blue eyes. She was wearing the Indigo Academy school uniform consisting of a light brown short blazer and skirt, a white dress shirt, a red ribbon, long white socks, brown loafers and a badge with a leaf emblem. The girl looks up in confusion as she leans into her face.

"Um... yes?" The girl asks in confusion. The blonde smiles as her little shiny Froakie peeks out from the girl's hair. She giggles just as her phone rings and she wanders away. Her Rotom floats up in front of her.

"Kaetlin! Where the heck did you go?! You took off on Sapphire before we even had a chance to catch up." A voice says coming through the video call.

"Relax Friede, I'm at the Indigo Academy." She responds.

"Oh, you are? That's great! Mollie, Murdock and Orla just arrived. Meet up with them." Friede responds.

"Uh-huh." Kaetlin responds.

"Kaetie, I'm serious." Friede says, "Did you find the girl?"

"Yep." Kaetlin says.

"Really? That's great! Keep an eye on her." Friede tells her and Kaetlin looks over and a blinking silhouette of where the girl was remained as the girl is gone.