Chapter Four: The Treasure After The Storm

The ship is shown flying through the sky. Pawmi is shown looking around. It runs over and gets surprised by Snowrunt. The two chased each other in a circle as they played. Pawmi takes off running and Snowrunt follows.

A quick quirky song begins as Liko is shown wearing the pendant as it starts to glow. "When you lead with your heart it's so scary at the start!" Liko stares down at her pendant in shock. "But that's the hardest part!" Roy is shown staring up at the sky as light appeared above him. "And, trust me, it gets better!" Light flickers and Roy and Liko are shown falling back on the battlefield on the ship and Fuecoco and Sprigatito move into frame with them causing them the two humans to laugh. "I finally know..." Light flickers and Mollie is shown with her Chansey and a few of the wild Pokemon that were on the ship. "...Where I belong!" Light flashes and Murdock is shown in the kitchen with Rockruff and Alcremie as they were doing some baking together. "Where I belong..." Light flashes and Friede is shown walking over to Captain Pikachu and Kaetlin who sat in his captain's chair. Kaetlin looks up when Friede places his hand on her shoulder as she holds Frogurt and Torchy on her lap while Sapphire flies out the window. Charizard looks at Friede with a smile. "This is the way... we grow strong!" Dot is shown inside her Nido-Thing costume with Quaxly on a video. Light Flashes as Charizard and Cap are shown before Amethio and his Ceruledge are shown attacking. "I've got a feeling!" Liko is shown yelling at an attack beside Kaetlin and both girls throw up their arms. "With you, I'm becoming me!" Sprigatito is shown attacking alongside Kaetlin's Gogoat Sherwood and Rillaboom Ringo while Sapphire an Altaria fires off a Dragon Pulse behind them. River and Roy jump forward with Daisy-May the Mareep using Electro Ball and Fuecoco attacking with Ember. "I'm becoming me..." Light flashes and Liko is shown sitting on the airship. "I'm becoming me!" The entire group is shown standing together as Friede's arm was around Kaetlin's shoulders as they grinned together. River is shown jumping as he was beside Orla. The title is shown above them.

Kaetlin sits at the table with everyone as it was time for Breakfast. Liko walks in and squeaks. Kaetlin takes note that Liko changed her clothes. Liko was now wearing an aqua blue coat over a white dress shirt, dark blue shorts, long white shin-length socks with aqua blue trims, and white shoes with aqua-coloured details. Kaetlin looks up with a smile.

"Oh! Uh, good morning, everyone. Hello." Liko says.

"Ah. Good, you're awake." Friede points out.

"That outfit's super cute." Orla comments.

"Thanks! I know I don't need to wear my school uniform all the time, so I brought this with me." Liko explains.

"Well, it looks great." Mollie says.

"It sure does." Murdock agrees.

"Uh, where's River?" Liko asks.

"Still sleeping. He's on River-o'clock. Which means he wakes up when he feels like it." Orla comments.

"Or when you make Metagross flip his bed over." Kaetlin explains. Friede and Kaetlin get up.

"Okay, from today on, you and Sprigatito are on lookout, all right?" Friede asks.

"Yes, sir! We'll do our best!" Liko exclaims.

[Later]

Kaetlin stands talking with Friede up on the Bridge when suddenly the ship starts losing altitude. Friede looked ahead as he had his hands on the wheel. His Rotomo phone lifted up in front of him.

"What's happening? We're losing altitude fast!" Friede exclaims.

"Let's see. Engine readings are nominal." Orla confirms from the Engine room.