Chapter Three: From Galar To The Rising Volt Tacklers!

[Twenty-Seven Years Ago]

A woman with long blonde hair is shown holding her newborn daughter. The newborn looks up at her mother with one purple eye and one golden eye. She coos up at her mother.

'If this was the beginning of my life... Why was I let go so many years ago?' Kaetlin's voice explains.

A quick quirky song begins as Liko is shown wearing the pendant as it starts to glow. "When you lead with your heart it's so scary at the start!" Liko stares down at her pendant in shock. "But that's the hardest part!" Roy is shown staring up at the sky as light appeared above him. "And, trust me, it gets better!" Light flickers and Roy and Liko are shown falling back on the battlefield on the ship and Fuecoco and Sprigatito move into frame with them causing them the two humans to laugh. "I finally know..." Light flickers and Mollie is shown with her Chansey and a few of the wild Pokemon that were on the ship. "...Where I belong!" Light flashes and Murdock is shown in the kitchen with Rockruff and Alcremie as they were doing some baking together. "Where I belong..." Light flashes and Friede is shown walking over to Captain Pikachu and Kaetlin who sat in his captain's chair. Kaetlin looks up when Friede places his hand on her shoulder as she holds Frogurt and Torchy on her lap while Sapphire flies out the window. Charizard looks at Friede with a smile. "This is the way... we grow strong!" Dot is shown inside her Nido-Thing costume with Quaxly on a video. Light Flashes as Charizard and Cap are shown before Amethio and his Ceruledge are shown attacking. "I've got a feeling!" Liko is shown yelling at an attack beside Kaetlin and both girls throw up their arms. "With you, I'm becoming me!" Sprigatito is shown attacking alongside Kaetlin's Gogoat Sherwood and Rillaboom Ringo while Sapphire an Altaria fires off a Dragon Pulse behind them. River and Roy jump forward with Daisy-May the Mareep using Electro Ball and Fuecoco attacking with Ember. "I'm becoming me..." Light flashes and Liko is shown sitting on the airship. "I'm becoming me!" The entire group is shown standing together as Friede's arm was around Kaetlin's shoulders as they grinned together. River is shown jumping as he was beside Orla. The title is shown above them.

[Twenty-Four Years Ago]

Pokemon always flocked to Kaetlin. It's not like her mother was afraid of Pokemon, it was more she was worried about what the future might hold for Kaetlin. Her mother walks with Kaetlin into the Pokemon Center and tells Kaetlin to sit down.

"I'm going to go run some errands. You be a good girl for Nurse Joy, okay?" Her mother tells her.

"Okay, mommy!" Kaetlin exclaims. Her mother smiles and then leaves.

'But for some reason... she never came back.' Kaetlin's thoughts says.

[A Few Days Later]

Kaetlin is led into the children's Orphanage in Motostoke. Kaetlin is given a room that she shared with a few other girls her age. It took a few days to get settled in. She didn't understand what was happening. She sat outside in a ball while all the other kids played. Some wild Pokemon who came and played with the kids set up around Kaetlin like she was a magnet for them. Kaetlin looks up when she sees a kid standing in front of her. He had black and green eyes. He grins at her before helping her up and pulling her to play.

"Wait... I don't want to." Kaetlin responds.

"But there's so many Pokemon around! Don't be like River and sit inside reading a book, bored out of his mind." The boy states as they stood next to the window where inside a boy named River was reading a book. He hears what the boy states and looks back with annoyed expression.

"It's called knowledge, dimwit. How about you read a book for once and you'll learn something?" River snaps.

"It's okay, hey, I'm Orion." the boy states, "Wild Pokemon seem to just love you, don't they?"