Characters Info

Mubassira - A 28 year old strong independent woman. Has severe Bipolar disorder, wants everything to be like her way. Egoistic, arrogant a total spoiled brat. Recently divorced from Mohib. Feeling badly betrayed by her husband and best friend Heena.

Jafar - Mubassira's father. A very successful businessman but failed as a father . An ultimate failure in love and marriage. Married twice but both the marriage didn't worked out. Has 2 children. One Daughter and one son.

Rayan - Mubassira's step-brother. In this story Rayan portrays a good character. He is a Spoiled irresponsible rich kid. But has a good heart. Loves Mubassira a lot and they share a good bonding.

Zaid - A 28 year old strong independent man. Possessed every traits that a anti-villain hero should have. A very loving guy towards the people that he wants to be. A responsible son, loving brother and a caring partner. Can be a guy of your dream and nightmare both.

Asif - Zaid's Father. A very successful businessman also a single father. father of 2 children. One son and one daughter. Loves his children a lot. Can do anything for his children.

Kashmala - Zaid's younger sister. A sweet girl. Belongs to a well to do family. Her life revolves around her hypothetical world. Is in very much love with Rayan. Lives in her own world.

Ayra - Zaid's love interest. A strong free will girl. Lives with his brother and sister-in-law. Loves her family a lot. Holds a strong point of view of her own.