Part 5

Zaid and Ayra's Walima preparation is going on full force. Ayra is very excited about everything. And Zaid is present among the preparations only by physically but his soul is not there at all. He said so many things to MJ out of his annoyance and guilt which he didn't even meant. And now all this things are swallowing him completely. And about Ayra, he is realizing that he absolutely hates even the idea of living with her. He realized that marriage with Ayra itself was the biggest mistake of his life.And after that the train of mistakes is going on from his side. He has hurt MJ so badly that he now don't even know how to face her. Among all this he get to know another deed of Ayra which angered him badly.That is Ayra has sent the invitation of their Walima in the name of MJ. MJ was the host of their Walima.

After learning about this Asif has left no words to humiliate Zaid all over again and make him realized the unfairness, unjustness and discrimination he has been doing to MJ. And MJ as always kept quite about this while accepting all this as she has been doing for him from the very 1st day of their marriage. But among everything going on the thing that was killing him most was the calmness of MJ. MJ was so calm and quite that it feels unbelievable. MJ was just heartbroken over all the things Zaid had said to her. She was trying to get a hold on herself and trying to make herself strong enough to face the things that will come towards her in the very near future. But little did she knew this is just the starting for the torment that was waiting for her.

At the Walima_

The Walima was going on full swing. Everyone was congratulating Zaid and Ayra. Praising Zaid over his newly wedded wife and how they looked perfect with each other. Seeing everything one hand Ayra was being proud of herself on the other hand Asif was getting impatient and angry over everything. For Jaffar ( MJ's father) and Rayan ( MJ's brother), all these things were tormenting. Because the knew how badly these things are affecting their daughter/sister. But they were utterly helpless because the main person is being quite. Now they are afraid of this calmness of MJ. At some point they were praying for calmness in MJ but today they are afraid of this very calmness of hers. How ironic is this! Amidst of all these MJ make the entrance in her ever glamorous avatar. Every person present in the function were either shocked or mesmerized Seeing her like this at the party. MJ was looking absolutely fabulous wearing black and golden combination dress that it was difficult for anyone to take eyes of her. And most surprisingly for everyone she was being absolutely amazing as a host for her husbands 2nd Walima. Everyone couldnt help but praise her for being this generous towards the 2nd marriage of her husband.

Seeing all these things Ayra was feeling super jealous. Because she wanted to humiliate MJ at this party and make herself the bigger/better person for everyone but that didn't happened. Rather MJ was just blatantly outshining her. It seems like this function is not for her but for MJ as everyone was praising MJ and showing jealousy towards Zaid over MJ. She was not able to handle this. While she was at the brink of collapsing she saw someone entering the function that brought smile on her face 'MOHIB'. The 1st husband of MJ. The scar of MJ's life/ The living proof of her failure.

While everyone was shocked seeing Mohib at the function, Mohib came and congratulated Zaid and Ayra. On seeing Mohib there Zaid just lost his control because he was not expecting Mohib there. Like hell, he never expected to cross path with Mohib anywhere near him, specially anywhere near MJ. While he wanted to do something to Mohib , Ayra stopped him. She stopped him from creating any 'Drama' there and spoil the function. Zaid being restricted by Ayra's manipulation and bound by the emotional blackmail couldn't do anything. He could only on saw the ex-husband of HIS WIFE approaching her and what seems like having a heart to heart talk with her. He could just burn himself in anger and jealousy watching the scene in front of his eyes.

Mohib and MJ,

Mohib- Kaisi ho Mubassira?

MJ being shocked to see Mohid there couldn't do anything but watch him approach her. At this point she knew it was a plot of Ayra to humiliate her, mentally torturing her was not enough for Ayra, she (Ayra) just wanted to destroy her (MJ). But she was MJ, she cant let that happen. Determining this she prepared herself to face Mohib.

MJ- Jaisi dikhai de rahi hu. Absolutely gorgeous ( with the signature smile of her)

Mohib- Han vo to hain. Pata hein MJ tumhe dekhke mujhe hairani ho rahi hein kya tum wohi MJ ho jo kabhi meri biwi hua karti thi! Tumhe aj yaha aise dekhke mujhe lag raha ki maine 2.5 salon mein tumhe kabhi pehchana hi nahi. Maine to hamesha tumhe sirf jiddeyl, nakhchari aur control freak MJ hi dekha hain. Tum kabse itni understanding, itni calm aur mature ho gayi. Agar tum hamesha sehi aise hoti to shayad aj tumhe ye sabh kuch nah dekhna parta. Nah itna kuch bardasht karna parta. Hum ek bohot acchi life gujar sakte. Mein tumhe bohot khush rakhta, tum mere sath behat khush rehti.

MJ- (laughing at him) tumne sahi kaha Mohib, tumne 2.5 sal mein mujhe kabhi pehchana hi nahi varna mere samne khare hoke tum ye sab kuch bolse ki himmat bhi nahi karte. Jara dekho mujhe, dekho apne ap ko aur dekho apne as pas kya dikhai de raha hein tumhe? Sab lok kise dekh rahe hain? sab lok kiske bare me bate kar rahe hain? Mere bare mein. Mein Mubassira hu, Mubassira Jafar, jisse koi nahi hara sakta nahi jhuka sakta. Aur kya kaha tumne hum ek sath khush rahte, hum se tumhara matlab kon kon hain main tum aur HEENA? Tumhe lagta mujhe, MJ ko ek acchi life guzar ne ke liye kisi ki zarurat hain, khush rehne ke liye tum zaiso ki jarurat hein mujhe?! Mohib mujhe lagta hein tumhe bhulne ki bimari ho gayi hein, kyunki tum vul chuke ho ki tum kiske bare mein baat kar rahe ho, nahi seriously! Khair koyi baat nehi agar tum bhul bhi chuke ho to ghar jake apni biwi se puch lena kon hein Mubassira Jaffar. Use acche se pata hoga akher meri best friend jo reh chuki hein. Khair, khana khake jana aur kuch khana pack karke ki bhi le jana ghar apni biwi ke liye. Tum kaho to mei driver ke hatho bhejva deti hu ghar, wohi ghar jo MAINE tumhe diya tha.

With these she left from there to attend the guest leaving Mohib behind utterly humiliated.

After the party MJ left the place and went to her room throwing a disappointed look at Zaid. Not only MJ but also Asif, Jaffar, Rayan and Kashmala everyone was extremely disappointed at him. Even he himself was disappointed at himself. Asif didn't missed to bash Zaid over this all over again. And why not. He deserved this. He deserved many more than this. Upon returning his room he had a big argument with Ayra about all this where Ayra excepted she did all this because she wanted to insult MJ. She wanted to win against MJ at any cost and she didn't have any remorse over her deeds. In fact she went to so much that she said she would do this all over again if she got any chance in the future. Hearing all this Zaid just lost his cool and almost slapped Ayra. He controlled himself with great difficulty and left from that place in anger.

Ayra after calming herself a little went to look for Zaid. But much to her dismay Ziad was not there. He left her alone again at the night of their walima as he did on their wedding. And this was not happening for 1st or 2nd day, this has been happening from the day of their marriage. Zaid had not spent a single night with her. Its like after marrying Zaid, she had lost him. Zaid is being distant from her. And this distance is not decreasing but increasing at a pretty high with every passing moment. Much to her frustration, she doesn't know how to handle this situation and took control over Zaid again!