Chapter One: Mya And Nevra Oswald

YES I KNOW THEY AINT.

.

BUT IN THIS FIC

.

LUCIUS, NARCISSA, BELLATRIX, SEVERUS, THE MARAUDERS, AND LILY AND ANYONE ELSE I INCLUDE THAT AINT REALLY IN THE MARAUDERS YEAR ARE ALL IN THE SAME YEAR to make to easier :p

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ginny. Seriously. Just let me show you." Hermione exclaimed putting the time turner around both their necks and turning it a few times, except the charm fell off the chain and smashed on the ground. The sand began to turn in a flat tornado motion and pull the two girls in.

It had been Hermione's repeat of the Seventh year and she and Ginny had been late to their classes and Hermione had suggested using her time turner from her 3rd year.

"Is it meant to do this?" Ginny exclaimed with a cry, Hermione shook her head and darkness engulfed the two of them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hello?" Hermione raised her head and gazed into a set of dark black eyes.

"She's Alive." The boy shrugged and turned to face a blonde boy that Hermione thought looked like Draco but wasnt.

"What do we do with her Severus?" The blonde asked, Hermione coughed to get their attention.

"SHE has a name you know." Hermione raised her eyebrow.

"Um. Sorry. What is it? I'm Lucius Malfoy and thats Severus Snape."

Hermione let out a small gasp but quickly regained herself, how far back had she gone? 20 years? Where was Ginny?

"Mya." Hermione mumbled, she didnt want to effect things too much and she wasnt really lying at all, she was nicknamed Mya by her muggle friends.

"Cute." Lucius grinned and helped her up, thank god she had been in muggle clothes and not her Gryffindor robes.

"Haha, Thanks I s'pose." Hermione grinned and stood up.

"So What are you doing here?" Severus asked

"Me and my Sister are transfering here and we were making our way to the heads office and everything went black and I woke here." Hermione lied simply.

"Oh, I could walk you there? Perhaps your sisters waiting?" Lucius suggested, Hermione nodded and Lucius began to lead her down the corridor and towards the headmasters office.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ginny raised her head to gaze about. She found four guys crowded round her.