Chapter 3

Before the elevator could close I suddenly saw a hand that stop the door from closing, at first I was shocked but calmed down when the guy asked politely to get in with me.

 Once he got in I asked which floor he was going to and pressed the button.

Y/n: What floor are you going to?

???: Sixth floor pls 

Y/n: okay 

I pressed the button and I noticed that from time to time I notice the guy was stealing a glance at me but I didn't really pay much attention to it until I asked him...

Y/n: Do I have something on my face because you keep glancing at me like I have something on my face.

I asked making a confused face

???: I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable you are just really pretty *looks away while blusing *

Y/n: Thank you *smiles*

Just then the elevator dinged indicating this is my stop. I walked out of the elevator and just then I heard the guy calling out to me saying.

???: Hey I never got your name, I'm Yang Jeongin but you can call me I.N, you?

Y/n: I'm Park Y/N *smile softly*

I said before walking away to get the drinks. Once I got all our drinks I started to make my way back to the practice room. When I got to the practice room I yelled.... 

Y/n: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Yeji: Yah stop yelling 

Lia: FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yeji: *face palm while sighing*

Yeji: we will be leaving in about 5 minutes so everyone pack you stuff.

Everyone: Okay

Time skip~

Today was a very long and boring day so when I got back I just went back to work and did some training. Once I was done It was already late in the night so I decided to call it a day and went to bed but I still stayed alert in case anyone of our enemy decided to attack.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while
😅