chapter 2

Elijah age 16

As I step in the shower I try to think of anything else but my mind keeps going back to Cindy in her underwear I hate that I can't stop thinking of her. But she keeps leaving her bedroom door open. I've walked passed and seen her in her underwear 3 times now. I know she's doing it on purpose.
I heard my step mother telling her to make sure she keeps her bedroom door closed and to dress with more respect round the house now that I'm how did she put it 'at that age' I know what she means. She walked into my room a few weeks ago and caught me wanking. I wasn't all that embarrassed but she was. My foster father came and spoke to me about it and said I should lock the door or stick to doing it in the shower. But said I shouldnt be ashamed about it. And that it's natural.
So here I am wanking in the shower to thoughts of my bratty foster sister. She has such a plump ass and perfect tits.

Our parents ain't home this evening and won't be back till tomorrow so I'm just chilling in my room working out. I started doing light gym work when I was 14 I was fed up with being bullied by Cindy. And the kids at school, Cindy had made sure the kids at school didn't like me either. And some of the older boys pushed me around a bit to show off in front of Cindy. I'm not going to hurt her or anyone at school but just wanted to feel better about myself. Even though I still feel weak and pathetic when it comes to how Cindy treats me. But since working out I can see the results I do feel better about myself. And some girls have started to notice me at school too. There's a loud knock at my door, I stop my work out walk over and pull it open. Cindy is standing there with way too much make up on and hardly any clothes. But she smells delicious. She's just staring at me. "Yeah, what do you want?" I ask.  "My boyfriend is coming round soon so stay in your room. And if you speak a word to mum and dad... I'll... I'll make sure you pay for it" gross I didn't need to know her boyfriend was coming round and two I was going to stay in my room anyway. "Kay" I murmur and then close my door.

It's 1am I haven't been able to sleep I'm frustrated and fed up. I had to quit my work out early tonight as all I could hear was my sister moaning next door. So I ended up in the shower relieving myself again to thoughts of her. Now I'm hungry so I get up and head to the kitchen as I round the corner Cindy is sitting on the kitchen table and her boyfriend has  his head between her legs. I freeze and back away.  "Elijah...I know your there...come back and watch" she sings. What no way. "Nah I'm good" I call back and head for the stairs. "Now!" She shouts "or I'm telling dad you tried to touch me" she giggles. She's the fucking devil. I walk back to the kitchen doorway and just stand there looking at anything but her. "Hey dude don't be shy, enjoy the show. It's not like she's your actual sister" her boyfriend laughs then gets back to it.
"Look at me little brother.... ahhh..don't take your eyes off me" I bring my eyes to her she's leaning back on her hands, her tits pushed forward. Her moans are getting louder all the while she's staring me dead in the eyes. My cock is twitching now I'm trying to think of anything else I don't want her to see me hard over her. I hate her. And she's my sister. I want to walk away but I believe her when she says she will tell our father that lie. God knows she's done shit like that before. She's made it her life's mission to get me in trouble as much as possible. But I feel a lie like that would be the end for me. They wouldn't stand for something as sick as that. So I stand here and do as I'm told.
By time she's coming my cock is fully erect, she has her hand on her boyfriends head and is leant forward the sounds she's making are what's making me so hard, she's gone quiet now so I know she's done. I go to leave but as I do I hear her laughing "aww did baby brother get hard over his sister" fuck I knew I should have left sooner. I continue to walk off. "Hey leave him alone. Your super sexy when you come what did you expect" I hear her boyfriend say. I get to my room and lock my door. I don't know how much more I can take living here. She's always been nasty to me but she's taking it too far now. This is wrong. So wrong.