chapter 7

Cindy

Watching him smell my panties is making me so crazy. I've long ago let the feeling of guilt that he's my brother go and given in to the feelings and dreams I have of him, or so I'm telling myself in this moment.
He's just staring at me on his knees with my panties under his nose. I don't think I've witnessed anything hotter. It must be the alcohol that's making me freely admit these things to myself.
He leans forward one arm on the back of the chair at the side of my head and brings his mouth close to my ear and whispers "open your fucking mouth"
A shiver runs down my spine as he pulls away and waits. I open my mouth then before I know it he shoves my panties in my mouth. "That should keep you from spilling more lies and trying to fuck with my head" then he pulls me towards him again on the chair by my legs. I'm barely sitting on the chair now. He slaps my pussy and I let out a little scream. Then before i know what's happening he had my t-shirt up over my head and hooked over the back of the chair. Leaning back he admires his handy work. "That will help keep you still" I try to talk but my words are just muffled noises. He smiles and slaps my pussy again. This time I moan. He does it again and again. I'm panting hard and I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter. Leaning forward he tells me "you're a bad girl Cindy....but don't worry I can help make you a good girl again. You can pay for what you've done but at my hands only, do you understand?" I nod and whimper. I'm so turned on, I try to move but he grabs my ankles to keep them on his thighs. I try to rock my hips I need friction my clit is aching to be touched. He pinches both my nipples then lets go then pinches again but this time he doesn't let go. I'm trying not to moan but I can't help let out a small whimper. I try to close my legs to help ease the ache in my clit but he holds my legs open snd slaps my pussy again. "Keep your legs open, your not trying very hard to be good are you. Don't move or I will tie you to this chair and do as I please with your body" I moan I wish he would. I feel my arousal drip from my pussy down my ass. I don't think I've ever been this turned on before.
"You like the idea of that do you" he smirks. He pushes my legs further apart till it's almost painful and looks at my pussy "mmmm look at you, your dripping wet for your little brother, your making a mess it's dripping on the floor. Let me help clean you up" he leans forward and licks me from my opening to my clit. I buck on the chair and throw my head back. He does it again and again holding my legs open while he laps at my sopping wet pussy. I wriggle trying to get more friction as I do he dig his fingers into the cuts on my thighs and bites my clit. I come undone screaming his name although it sounds nothing like it he doesn't stop till I've stopped moving and I'm slumped in the chair panting coming down from my orgasm.