Part title

So, first of all...

I was looking through my Stories I Wrote for Creative Writing book. I was trying to find the chapter where I mentioned "flying off to the creek". Something along those lines. I literally can't find it no matter how much I try to find it. It is probably in the book somewhere. I probably just didn't scroll far enough in a certain chapter to find it.

Anyways school starts up again for me in 10 days. Technically 9 once this day is over. The first day of school for me is September 3rd.

I don't know if I said this in this book yet, but if I did already say it, sorry for repeating myself. I know I already mentioned that I was transferred to that new high school, and how I wanted to take Drama/Performing Arts there too.

Well, a few days ago, we went to that new high school for a walk through since I have anxiety. Anyways, we did the walk through. But during the walk through, we took a pit-stop to the guidance counselor's office to see my schedule for the school year.

I was disappointed, because Drama wasn't on there. However, our tour guide mentioned that I wanted to take Theatre/Drama. The guidance counselor changed my schedule so Theatre/Drama could be on it. And guess who is my teacher for that class?

The teacher I wanted.

I was so happy when the guidance counselor changed the schedule. I was so freaking happy when the teacher I really wanted to have was on there. And even when the full schedule was released not that long ago, like a few days ago, the Theatre/Drama class with the teacher I wanted to have was still on there. THANK GOD.