Bruh

So I had to do this assignment for my theatre class. It was a Google Slide project. I was going to do it earlier today but I completely forgot all about it. I stayed home from school today (my mom let me stay home). I was about to go onto the assignment to check it but later do it tomorrow. But I saw that my teacher graded it but the grade is a 0%.

Like that isn't fair. I WAS ASLEEP. I HAD WENT BACK TO SLEEP. How in the heck am I supposed to work on the assignment if I was asleep?!

I mean I don't hate my theatre teacher, you know because it is my THEATRE TEACHER. But I'm kind of annoyed at her.

I mean it is technically my fault because I didn't do it when I was supposed to. But I was already stressed enough because of the stupid SmartPass thing. And stressed with other school work that was and still is missing. The assignment was due on Wednesday (aka like three days ago) (I think) (I promise I know how to do math lol) aka my birthday. I was going to do it then but I forgot all about it because of all the events that were going on that day (having an appointment, going to a restaurant for my birthday).

You know what? I'm still going to do the assignment whether she likes it or not. Because I was actually looking forward to doing the project too. I will just make sure she doesn't know that until the project is finished and I will tell my mom that I did that project.

Quick edit: I will post the chapter where I mention how my birthday went tomorrow.