New life, old people

Literally everyone's life changed within those five months.

Everything went back to normal.

By normal, I mean everything went to its initial state. The cobras were back to being the jerks, y/n as the loner again but Daniel was always by her side.

Just the location was changed. It wasn't school anymore, it was college.

Unfortunately, all the passouts from their school joined the same college.

.

"So?"

"So what?" Y/n asked her father who sort of had a questioning look on his face.

" When are you going to college?" He asked.

" Dad, you do realise there's a break between college and school and I am enjoying that break." She annoyingly answered.

"No need to be all rude about it. You can use a calm tone." He said with a stern voice.

"Maybe try that with mom." She murmured to herself.

"Did you say something?" He asked.

"Nothing. Father." She sarcastically smiled.

Her mother came to the dining with a wide smile on her face. One which was very rare, or let's just say the smile saying - 'yay, my husband is back.'

"How's the food? Are you both enjoying it?" She asked, looking between her daughter and her husband.

"Maybe add a little salt next time."

"Dad I think the salt is just fine." Y/n answered.

" Everyone has their own taste, y/n. The world doesn't revolve around your taste or opinion." He sarcastically smiled.

"Oh. Hmm,sure. Point noted not that I asked for it." She rolled her eyes and stood up to leave.

" Atleast finish your dinner kiddo." Her mother called out to her.

"No thanks mom. Dad just gave me a topic to think about. I am going to my room to start my overthinking session so good night, oh! And the food was delicious." She smiled.

She loved her mother and would say anything or do anything to see her happy. Even if it meant communicating or ruining her dinner by eating with her father.

"I don't even know how dad is maintaining these happy meals streak for so long." She whispered to herself as she made her way upstairs.

.

With a deep sigh she welcomed herself to her own room. Her father got it renovated according to his taste and it still annoyed her.

She made her way towards her study desk and pulled out her diary. Ever since things went downhill, she got a habit to write everything in this diary to remind her of the things.

Dear diary,
Today, again I successfully survived one more meal with my father. Mom looked happy and that's what I want. I don't know why dad is such a prick. Parents always want the best for their children but my father? He's the complete opposite. He can't stand my happiness and wants everything to be done according to his taste. I still hate him for the fact he renovated my room, I fucking hate this piece of shit which I call as my room. So many memories were attached to the previous one and this one? Nothing but my sobs and my thoughts.
Anyways,I guess god has some personal rivalry with me, which I think he is thinking to stretch on and on because I just hate my life right now. I just hope some miracle happens and I just get freedom from all the accusations and other tensions.