Tour

"So...are you going to the tour?" Daniel asked.

"What tour?" She asked and took a sip of the tea.

"What do you mean "what tour?" " He asked.

"I don't know...that's why I am asking...I guess." She shrugged nonchalantly.

" College tour. They told us we can go if we want to."

"College tour? Seriously? Daniel we'll be studying there and you can look around as much you want...you don't need a tour for that." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Please? It will be fun." He pleaded.

"You can't talk me in this stupid thing, Daniel."

"If I had someone else, I would have never bothered you. Please...y/n?" He dramatically batted his eyes at her.

"Are you trying to emotional blackmailing me larusso?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Is it that obvious?" He dramatically gasped.

"Fine. I'll go." She sighed.

Daniel pulled her into a hug so quick that she almost dropped the cup.

"Careful with the tea." She warned him.

"Right. Or you'll give me front kick." He laughed.

"Nah. I am not into karate anymore. That phase is...gone...with him...I mean everything." She sighed and just smiled.

Weakly.

"Let's not talk about that asshole. Uhh...listen y/n...I really need to get back to my traini-"

"No no, I get it. I am free and you...are not. I just thought I would stop by. I'll meet you at the tour. When? Though?" She chuckled nervously.

" Tomorrow." He quickly answered.

"Tomorrow it is then." She brightly smiled and placed the cup down as she turned to leave.

"Well I guess I can focus my mind on other things to distract myself right? How hard can it be?" She dramatically muttered to herself while exiting Miyagi Do.

.

She walked her way back to her house and noticed her father's car wasn't there.

That was a rare thing since her father usually shouted orders at his employees through the phone just by sitting at his house.

"Good thing he's not here. Finally me and mom can have some quality mother daughter time." She sighed and made her way in.

"Mom! I am home!" She shouted and quickly made her way towards the kitchen because she smelled something was being baked.

"Y/n! Look! I made you your fav chocolate chip cookies!"  Her mother sweetly smiled.

" Thank you so much mom. I probably needed them." She said and picked up one cookie but quickly placed it down because they were fresh and hot.

" Careful."

"Yea,sorry. It's just...I am a bit clumsy now." She chuckled.

She wondered how little things like just some simple cookies could uplift her mood.

And this made her realise that she can move on.

But she was worried if Johnny could.

" Of course he can. He is Johnny fucking  Lawrence." She muttered to herself.

"Are you again talking to yourself?" Her mother asked.

"Wha-no?" She shook her head.

"Don't lie to me, y/n. You know I won't say anything. You can tell me anything." Her mother placed her hand on her daughters shoulder to make her know she was there.

"Mom...i- I dont know if you can help me. I mean...you didn't back then when everything went to hell. There's no point in doing anything now. What's done is done." Y/n sighed and her mother looked at her with pity.

"I am sorry y/n, you know I had to."

" You were just scared...and I don't blame you for that...at all. I am with you mom. If I wasn't...maybe i would have never left Lawrence." Y/n and looked away because she could feel her eyes get watery.

" Y/n...."

"I saw him today at the library...you know...he looked hurt...wanted answers to question which I also have no answers to. How am I supposed to justify myself?"

"You can't avoid him for your whole life sweetie."

"I know mom. That's why ill just...make him hate me. That way he can forget about us...me and him...faster." y/n sighed.

"And what about you? How are you going to work this all out?"

"Me?" She scoffed.

"Me...." She repeated as her gaze turned distant.

"I'll...manage. I always do...just like I did back that night." She weakly smiled.

"I can talk with your fathe-"

"No mom. I don't want to see you get hurt. That's the whole point so why are you trying to go down that path? He doesn't want to see me happy and...I am fine with it."

"Y/n...you are just setting yourself up for more pain."

"It's ok. I am completely fine with it mom. Trust me. Eventually I too....will forget everything." She gave her mother a smile which only fooled her.

But y/n knew...she wasn't going to forget everything and a part of her knew that Johnny also wasn't going to let go that easy.

The path was going to be hard but it wasn't impossible if she tried.

A/n: short chapter sorry.