Day before the new day

After taking the tour, Y/n had mixed feelings.

Both good and bad.

Bad because of the cobras and good because she had Daniel and she met someone new.

But she didn't know if this change was going to be good or bad.

Given that everything in her life was now almost controlled by the cobras.

And she knew she had to take back that control, one way or another or maybe with the help of someone.

.

Y/n saw her father's car parked as she entered the house. And hoped he wouldn't ask too many questions.

"So how was it?"

Was the first question he asked with a stupid smirk.

Yup, she expected that question.

"Like it should be. Good." She simply answered and went for the stairs.

"Woah. How about we have a talk?" He asked as he turned his head towards her.

She stopped at the first step but did not look back.

"Talk about what exactly? Some new rules?" She scoffed.

"Something like that. C'mon. Let's have some father daughter time."

"I don't think I am used to it since you have been MIA my whole life." She sarcastically laughed.

"Love the sarcasm, now take a seat. Amelia!?" He shouted.

And Y/n's mother came running in a second.

"So you need something?" Her mother asked.

"Orange juice for me and Y/n." He literally ordered.

"Sure." She smiled and rushed towards the kitchen.

"Dad, if you wanted some orange juice you could have just asked me. It's not like I don't know my way around in the kitchen." Y/n asked.

"Let's let the housewife do the job,hmm?" He smirked.

She hated her father for treating her mother like that. But she couldn't do anything because her mother asked her not to.

She wanted him and Y/n under one roof as a family but Y/n did not love the idea.

She was just tolerating that man for the sake of her mother.

"You are impossible." She muttered under her breath and her father heard it but chose not to comment.

"So." He started as he stretched his arms probably after doing nothing all the day.

"So." Y/n forced a smile.

"You liked the college? It's the best in the area with a bright future."

"Yes,I liked the college, father." She sarcastically smiled.

"Good. Alright. So let's get to the main thing. You study and do nothing else, ok?"

"And?" She asked.

"Let me guess. That Lawrence must be there too. Right? If he is, you stay the hell away from him. Find yourself some another boy but not him. Got it?"

" It's not like I am still running after him so ok. I have my best friend Daniel with me and that's enough." She shrugged.

"Daniel? Whatever. I would love to meet him some day."

"Really? That's... surprising." She raised an eyebrow.

"Don't get hyped. And I should get no complaint from your college and stay out of trouble and other drama."

"Why don't you just say to be a straight 'A' student? That would be more convenient." She scoffed.