How it happens

She said" yes.can you teach me?

I said" well I can't I'm your step brother.

She said" please.

Though this is what I have ever dreamt of and my dream is coming to pass gradually.

I smiled inside me but I just have to act as if I don't wish for it before.

I said”isn't that I wanted this but  how it is now you need my help I'll have to teach you now can you tell me how you had your first kiss?

She cleared her throat and said  I had my first kiss along side with my first sex.

I smiled and said” well can you tell me how it happens?

She smiled and said” well it all started  one after the day of my birthday.

“My boyfriend  took me out for shopping so   I can enjoy my self due to its a celebration day.   Though he has other plans, plenty of times he has ask me to suck his dick but I really don't know how to do it so sometimes I end up hurting him so ever since that day he has stopped asking me to have fun with him.

But on. This day    he.  Toon me out for shopping so when we return at night  I was exhausted .
I was on the coach. So he was just gisting with me putting his hand under my skirt little by little I didn't stop him because I love him and I want him to be happy at all means.