pregnancy

My dad and step mom have returned
From their trip while we where all siting on the couch in the dinning table Esther and her mom walk into the house.

Esther mom angry and she asked me” why did you impregnate my daughter? I was confused. I look around my dad stood up my step mom looking at me’ I did what? I asked.

Don't ask me stupid question, Esther who imprenate you? Mama Esther asked.

Esther pointed at me crying.

Chi-Chi my  step sister was standing in shock when  my phone rang it was aunty Clara calling. I wanted to cut the call my dad stopped me “ pick that call  put it on loud  speaker.

My hands shaking.

Aunty Clara from the other side “ timi come to my place. Let's know  what to do because am pregnant for you…. Timi?..... Are you there?

I  ended the call.

. Everyone stering at me in shock. What have I getting my self into.

Chi-Chi ran immediately to  the toilet. To vomit she came out.

My step mom asked her” hope you're alright?

Chi-Chi said"  I've been having stomach pains and. I'm  hating some smell

  My step mom walk to where Chi-Chi is standing looked her eyes and scream”heeeeeeyyy chidera you're pregnant? Who is responsible?

This is a big mess up. I was trying to get everything to my mind when a hand tapped me.