Chapter 66

Olivia's pov

I'm currently standing in front of the bathroom mirror, taking in the sight of my naked body. Every scar, every curve, and every muscle is familiar, yet each time I see myself like this, I find something new to appreciate. Today, it's the idea of getting more ink. My eyes roam over the blank canvas of my skin as I rub my hands against my abs, tracing the path of the tattoos I'm imagining.

"I think I'm gonna get me some more tattoos," I say, more to myself than anything, but Jenna hears me. She's sitting on the counter beside me, equally naked, her legs swinging casually, and she tilts her head, considering my words.

"Where?" she asks, genuinely curious. Her eyes follow my hands as they continue to roam over my body, mapping out where the new ink will go.

"I'm gonna start with the right side, like my rib cage and the side of my stomach," I explain, pointing to the areas I've been thinking about. "I want your lips tatted on my v-line, and I want an outline of your body. Then, I want a sword on my rib cage."

Jenna's lips curve into a smile as she listens, her gaze tracking the spots I'm pointing out. "Can I give you a tattoo as well?" she asks, a cheeky grin spreading across her face, eyes lighting up with the kind of mischief that makes my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah, baby," I reply, stepping in front of her, placing my hands on her bare waist. Her skin is warm under my touch, and I can't help but lean in closer, feeling the familiar pull of her presence.

"I would get some on my back," I add, my tone turning playful, "but you like to scratch my back every time we're getting it on, so I don't know about that."

Jenna lets out a soft laugh, and the sound fills the bathroom, warming me from the inside out. "You love when I scratch your back," she teases, her fingers tracing gentle patterns across my abs, making my breath hitch slightly.

"I do," I admit in a whisper, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her close, and start placing soft kisses along her neck and shoulders. Her skin tastes like vanilla , something that always drives me wild.

Jenna's fingers continue to explore my abs, but her touch becomes more deliberate, more sensual. I can feel her tracing every line, every dip, until her hands reach lower, stopping just above my soft penis. She pauses, her breath catching slightly as she takes me in, her gaze hungry.

"Even on soft, you're still big," she murmurs, her voice husky, full of desire. But I don't respond, too lost in the sensation of her touch and the way her words send a jolt of heat straight through me. I continue sucking on her neck, tasting the sweet tang of her perfume.

Her hand wraps around me, rubbing slowly, methodically, until I'm hard. I sit up, breaking contact to look into her eyes, which are dark and dilated with lust. Without a word, I lift her, placing her back against the mirror, and spread her legs. The sight of her, naked, open, and ready for me, stirs something deep within. My heart pounds in my chest, and I can feel the pulse of my erection, heavy and eager.

Jenna watches me with those eyes that always make me feel like she's seeing straight into my soul, and the hunger in them mirrors my own. I lean in, giving her a few quick kisses, savoring the softness of her lips, before I move down to her breasts. I take one nipple in my mouth, sucking and licking, while my hand massages the other, feeling it harden under my palm.

I trail my kisses lower, down her stomach, loving the way her muscles tense under my lips. When I reach the curve of her belly, I pause, pressing a kiss to the soft skin just above where our baby is growing.

"I'm gonna take care of mommy right quick, little bean, so fasten your seatbelt; it's about to be a bumpy ride," I joke, speaking to our unborn child as I rub Jenna's stomach affectionately.