Chapter 2 Little Did I Know...

After a long day of school, we were finally released to go home. I ran to my locker and stuffed all my things into my backpack.
I usually carried all my stuff home, since I always had homework in every class.
Jeffrey came up behind me and picked me up.
"JEFFREY!! PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled, causing a scene around us.
"No can do! We got a bus to catch!" He said. "Put me down! We still have like 10 minutes until the busses leave." "But Kaylee! The bus is fun! Especially the back!! NO KIDS!!" My eyes widened when he said that. Why? Because I did like the back. I could put my headphones in and not have to listen to the little kids.
"Yeah!" I slung my backpack over my shoulder and darted for the school door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay. Pick the song." Jeffrey said.

We were at his house, about to make his first Vine.

"I still don't know. But I do know that I want it to be One Direction!" I replied. "One Direction? Okay!! I have all the albums!! Let me get one and we will find a song." He stood up and put a CD in to the player.

"You're insecure-"
"Nope. Change the album." I stated.

"You're hand fits in mine like it was made just for me-"
"Oh my gosh. That's it. Little Things! That's my favorite song!" I shouted.

"Okay. Uhm. Hang on."
He scrolled through his phone for a second and then he held his phone out. I knew he was making the Vine then.

"I won't let these little things slip-" then he paused it and moved his phone to the other side.
"Out of my mouth."

Wow. His voice really was wonderful. Amazing. Beautiful.

Little did I know that Jeffrey was so talented.