Chapter 4 Twitter...

A bit after me and Jeffrey confessed our feelings and everything, I went home.

Later, I was on Jeffrey's page and then he posted a tweet.

"She is the best friend a person could ever have and the best girlfriend anyone could ever want. Well, that's what pre-school does. Some crushes never end."

I smiled before sending a quick tweet too.

"Okay. Don't kill me. But...I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW!! Oh my gosh😍 he is the sweetest, cutest and most talented guy that I know. I've known him for 12 years. I met him in pre-school. Guess who and I will follow you and dm you!!"

Soon after, I was getting so many twitter notifications.

"Kyle Bosagi?!"
"Jake Underwood?!!?"
"Justin Moon?!"
"Jeffrey Miller?!?!"
"Jake Underwood?"
"Jake Underwood!?"
"Kyle Bosagi?!"
"Justin Moon?"
"Jeffrey Miller?!"

I stopped reading. I hate Jake Underwood. We used o be te best of friends. We used to do everything together. But one day, he betrayed me. He lied to me the whole time we were friends. Nobody knows that because we have to pretend to get along at meet and greets.

I went to the profiles of the two who said Jeffrey.

//DM\\
|First Persons|
"You were correct! Thank you so much for being a fan!! And if you can keep it a seceret, I will face time you once."

|Other persons|
"You were the second person to get it correct!! Thanks for being a fan!! If you can keep it a seceret, I will face time you."

Then I followed them and went back to the main page.

"Some of you guys guessed right! Jeffrey Miller 😍 Yep. He's my boyfriend. Be jealous.💁"

Jeffrey posted a tweet after me.

"She is gorgeous. I don't know how I got a girl like her but I'm glad she likes me too. ☺️ Kaylee Jo White= Best Friend and my lover."

I liked it and retweeted it before setting my phone down and falling asleep.