CHAPTER 5,"THE STRENGE MESSAGE"

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing on my nightstand. Groggily, I reached over to silence it, but my eyes widened as I saw the text message on the screen.

"His All Yours"

My heart skipped a beat. Where had I seen those words before? Ah yes, the strange phrase that had popped into my head yesterday. I tried to brush it off as a coincidence, but the words sent a shiver down my spine.

I got out of bed and began my lazy Sunday morning routine, but my mind kept wandering back to the message. Who could have sent it? And what did they mean?

As I was making myself a cup of coffee, I received another message.

"Gummy Bear Wants to Use The Bathroom"

This time, I felt a surge of fear. This was no coincidence. Someone was sending me these strange messages, and I had no idea why.

I tried to push the thoughts aside and enjoy my day off, but I couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched. Every time I looked up, I expected to see someone lurking in the shadows.

I decided to take a walk outside to clear my head, but the messages kept echoing in my mind. What did they mean? And who was behind them?

As I strolled through the park, I noticed a figure in the distance. They seemed to be watching me. My heart raced as I quickened my pace, but the figure kept following me.

Suddenly, they approached me. "You're the one who's been receiving the messages," they said, their voice low and mysterious.