Really You Did What?

Anastasia
Kate and Elliott are coming to New York for a week and want to meet me for dinner. I was running late so they had someone pick me up. I think I could have taken the subway and got there faster. I felt underdressed when I walked into the restaurant that I had never been in or heard of. I knew her husband and her were well to do but this was beyond ridiculous. I am guided to a private room where guards are standing nearby. The hostess knocks on the door and a server opens the door to allow me inside. I am shocked to see Kate and Elliott but also another man standing as I walked inside. I am helped to my seat by the server. The man I don't know has checked me out thoroughly as though I was on the menu. Kate makes the introductions and he is Christian Grey and I apparently should know who he is. Kate blindsided me with this meeting. In the restroom she came clean about signing me up on an elite matchmaking site her brother in law was on and we matched up. I nearly left. He had literally interrogated me during the first part of the dinner. So I came back with my own questions. I didn't have to know he was worth billions his clothing and the four security people said it all for me. What really shocked me was he owns GEH and I am one of his employees. I had never seen photos of him and never seen him when he came to GEH in New York. I got orders from upper management for this and that.

Christian
I get the feeling that Miss Steele has no idea she is here as one of my matches. She was getting aggravated by my very personal questions and started questioning me back and then asked me why I was interrogating her. She was trying to eat her food but it was hard to when she was being questioned by me. She definitely has a nice figure and I think I have seen her in magazines at some point. I asked her if she was a model and she told me she does some modeling and had modeled in her teen years. She was asked to join Kate in the restroom and was gone for a long time. We had them hold off bringing our next plates out. Elliott is sitting there smiling at me and he finally says you know she had no idea that Kate signed her up for the site you mentioned to me that you were looking at.

Elliott
I think Kate is breaking the news to her right now. You two gave as good as you got with each other. I don't think she knows who you really are. She is one of your employees here in New York and works in several departments of yours. I doubt she has ever met you because she is constantly busy. Plus you just come to New York to put out the big fires. They have been friends for a really long time. She barely saw you at Kate and my wedding. She was busy talking to your head of IT, he was her plus one. They are friends and help each other in their work outside of GEH. They met at a technology convention early in their teens.

Kate
I asked Anastasia to come to the restroom after she started interrogating Christian and he was starting to get mad and was about to tell her about the site. I decided to tell her before he revealed it to her himself. She was pretty mad at me for making her a profile on any matchmaking site. She really tore into me and told me to take it down or she would post something that I wouldn't want known. I opened up the site and took the profile off immediately because I know her and she keeps her word on what she says she will do to someone. We finally make it back and soon afterwards they serve the rest of our courses.

Christian
I apologized for my poor behavior to Anastasia and tell her that Elliott told me what Kate had done. I give Kate a dirty look and so does Anastasia. I ask if we can start over and get to know each other as friends first. She agreed to it and no more interrogations from either of us. Now that we are done with all of it. I know she works for GEH New York and knows Barney since they were teenagers. We exchange numbers because she has a patent that I have been trying to find the best time to contact her to try to get use of it or buy it outright.

Anastasia
I guess it wouldn't hurt to be friends with Kate's brother in law and the owner of the company that I work for. I can't tell anyone about the site he is on because of the NDA I signed. Barney probably knows about it anyway. He gets my personal phone number so he can stay in touch. I am sure he is attracted to me because he asked me to join him for lunch the next day.

Lunch
We had a great time and there was no pressure on us. We ended up walking around New York and he invited me to his place where Elliott and Kate have ordered take out for all of us. We had a lot of fun together and I was driven home and mom and dad gave me the third degree the next day after seeing tabloids with me walking with Christian hand in hand through the New York streets, someone was really keeping a close watch on us. Security was in front and back of us and they still got the photos.

Christian
I had to call Barney to get the pictures of Anastasia taken off the internet. I couldn't do much about the tabloid photos but I could about their comments. So they printed a retraction without the photos the next day. They apologized profusely to me and to my lady friend.