The Conversation

Colleen
I had to invite Landon and his parents to dinner with just me and my parents. My siblings were sent to my grandparents house for the night. I know what this is about and I am turning red. Landon is not aware of what is going on at all. Dad is seething over this and thinks that Landon has taken my virginity. He won't listen to me when I told him he hasn't and I am still a virgin. I was very upset when he left me all alone in my nightie.

Landon
Mr O'Hara was giving me a dirty look and so is his wife. I stay behind mom and dad for protection. They are at least being polite to my parents. We finally sit down for supper and I hope they haven't put poison in my food. Soon we are eating and the quiet is very disturbing. Until Mr O'Hara starts talking and I turn bright read when he mentions what he discovered in Colleen's room. The nightie on the bed and the open box of condoms. I explain that I left the house after I saw what Colleen had on, or didn't have on. I told everyone that I explained to Colleen that I loved her but we aren't ready to have sex with each other. Colleen said she tried to tell them the same thing but they don't believe her at all.

Christian
I listen and look at both teenagers and I see they are being truthful about it. But I think they need to slow down and concentrate on college for now. I start talking and the O'Hara think that Landon should marry Colleen because they still believe they had sex and have been having sex for a while. Do you trust your daughter? I trust Landon and he came home early from the date you are talking about and we discussed what happened.

Peter O'Hara
Howard would you know if he was telling the truth or not? I mean the nightie was in need of washing. Granted all the condoms were sealed, but they could have had more of them.

Sara O'Hara
I for one was there when he ran from her room and left the house. He turned beet read and I noticed he had his hands over his crotch. We still grounded her though. I found her in the nightie and the condoms and there were no signs of sex from what I witnessed.

Anastasia
Both of these kids are over 18 years old. We really have no say in this matter, but we also don't want them to end up with a baby before they are ready. In the same thoughts who can say who is ready and when. I actually don't say that and I think the kids need to tell us how they themselves see their lives going and what plans do they have for their future and do they foresee them being together forever?

Colleen
I look at Landon and he smiles and says that he likes to think we will get to each other married at some point. I picture it myself. He takes my hand and says I want us to wait for sex until we get married. He takes an engagement ring from his pocket and goes down on one knee and asks me to marry him. I know he is working and is about to complete all his college courses, so we won't be without income. Plus I am working as well and I will be making quite a nice salary after I get my degree in a year. So I accept his proposal. I tell him he gets to inform his friends and Amy especially.

Landon
I want to show the O'Hara's that I am serious about Colleen so I just proposed to her with the engagement ring that grandma Carla gave me. I proposed and she hesitated and finally said yes. I didn't even ask her father for his blessings because I already knew they wanted us to get married because of the Grey name. Plus my parents are billionaires with a lot of connections.

Peter
I am looking and I'm pretty happy about Landon proposing to Colleen. She hesitated and finally said yes. I thought she was going to say no at first. Now they need to set a date.

Sarah
I am dumbfounded because I wasn't sure they would even last very long but they fooled me. Here they are engaged to be married now we need to plan this wedding before it's too late. We finally relax.

Anastasia
I am watching and I can't believe what I am seeing. Carla gave him the engagement ring that was her mother's and it passed to her and she passed it to Landon to get engaged to get married to someone he loves. Well she said yes and the ring actually fit her finger. She said yes after hesitating at first.

Christian
I am thinking about the prenuptial agreements dad has ready for all our children and their cousins. Colleen left Landon hanging for thirty seconds before saying yes to his proposal. I hope it is a long engagement for both their sakes. Her parents are asking for a date and I chime in and say a wedding takes a lot of time and money to do right. Mia knows a good event planner who does weddings as well.

Gia Matteo
I get a call about helping on a wedding for the Grey family. Amy Dawson can't be involved in the wedding because of personal reasons so she is giving it to me. Anyone that has me fill in for them is hiding behind their real reasons for not being involved and I want the truth and will eventually find it out.

Amy Dawson
Alyssa apparently had no idea that Landon was getting married. I told her that someone called her regarding his wedding and they were given my phone number. I told her that I asked Gia Matteo to fill in for me and Alyssa told me to watch my back. Apparently she digs into the whys of why she was asked to fill in for us.