Not A Stupid Man

Robert
I look at my sons body and think what an awful man he had became. He was waiting to kill me when I left the foundation. I am betting he has been getting the courage up to kill me so he could claim the estate. It looks like Karma stepped in and saved me. I would have preferred it had saved my wife, mother of my grandson and grandson rather than me. If he had just left him here with us like his mother wanted Robert the third might have survived his cancer. I don't want him buried with the family. I decided to have him cremated and let them throw them away rather than choose his final resting place myself. There was no other reason for him to be here and have a gun to begin with. Apparently he was practicing because they said that the shot he took at mr Hyde was perfect. The needle plunged into my son's neck was filled with the same type of drugs he used on the females. They discovered other murder victims from nearly thirty years ago that matched this kind of murder. The drugs were the same and he had more than one body at each scene. They all were similar in looks. My attorney found all that information out. I was only going to be here a couple of days but I am stuck here for a while. I call my staff and my security to fly up and I head to my penthouse in a cab and wait for everyone to arrive.

Detective Carl Caruthers
I give him the documents to get his son's remains released and he leaves the office and I shake my head because there's no doubt his son was going to kill his father to get his estate. He got caught up in what looks like him trying to save the female that was just placed in the trunk, he had no idea who he was messing with. Hyde is a serial killer from way back. We are finding more and more cases and are able to tie him to a lot of the bodies because of the drugs he mixed up to use to kill them with. What struck us was he had been hospitalized after hurting the daughter of one of his victims about 12 years after he kidnapped and killed her mother. We found that her husband was dead and her daughter was a foster child and Hyde had killed her guardians after she moved back to Seattle. He made it look like an explosion. I discovered that Hyde stalked the foster daughter who was one of his victims children. Carla Steele was kidnapped and her son three year old daughter called 911. Her father died of cancer and left her alone and foster care parents took care of her and then became her guardians before they moved to New York for better jobs. I finally found her and called her and informed her we had finally found out who killed her mother. We had no doubts Hyde was the murderer due to the drugs that were used in the murder.

Anastasia
I was called to the Seattle Police Department and Carrick and Christian went with me, the detective didn't want to tell me over the phone. He made it very mysterious. I tried my best to get him to tell me but he wouldn't. After getting to the police station deceive Allen Johnson showed us the office he wanted us to go into. There were files piled up on his desk and Carrick and Christian both told me to calm down and just let the detective do the talking because I had done nothing wrong.

Detective Johnson
I knew to bring Kleenex but forgot to bring into the room. So I went to find tissues just in case and left the three to look around at the huge stack of the murders that Hyde might have been behind in the last thirty years in Seattle alone. The guy was a very serious serial killer. I place the tissues close to mrs Grey and I recall how young she was when Hyde took her mother from her. I start talking about catching her mother's killer and he is dead now thanks to a gentleman that tried to save one of the victims. Unfortunately Hyde had killed not only the victim he saw being carried to the car trunk he also had another victim in the trunk. The gentleman died but was able to kill Hyde with his final breath as he shot him between the eyes. The detective went further and told us that Jeremy Young was actually Robert Anderson the third and Robert Anderson sr and his wife were the ones that picked up Jeremy Young's body to bury him. He went further saying that the boy was kidnapped by his father and basically left him to die in Seattle because he didn't want to be caught by the authorities. Rather than fight to get the boys body through legal processes they forged documents to gain access to the body so they could bury him properly. Anyway. I told mrs Grey where her mother had been buried and then where her father was buried. She was crying when she heard they were buried In paupers cemetery. Mr Steele was dying and grieving the loss of his wife, he spent most of the rest of his life teaching Anastasia how to defend herself and to be wary of strangers of any kind.

Christian
I hold Anastasia as she cries and dad takes the documents from the detective showing the graveyard information and the plots they were buried in. He really did a lot of work in finding the information. He told us they are still looking through unsolved cases to see if Hyde was the killer. He's going to be quite busy trying to figure that out.

Carrick
I take the documents from the detective as Anastasia is crying for her parents in Christian's arms. He soon hands me everything I need. Apparently there is also the matter of the estate of the Steele's and Dennis and Nina Frazier her guardians and they determined that Hyde had murdered both of them and tried to make it look like an accident. He gives me the estate lawyers information. Because Anastasia was moved around in foster care and ended up having guardians the moved her to New York it was hard to find her.

Anastasia
Christian and I went to find the graves and it was difficult because they had moved the graves to make room for more. I had to hold my temper but we were able to find them and they were rebuffed in the Grey family cemetery and we had a service for them and had a joint headstone. I found out later that a baby was found by my mom's body and it my baby brother. We buried him next to my parents and gave him a birthday and a name. Raymond jr. Carrick was the one who saw the information in the documents that the detective gave him. We found hid tiny casket and headstone by a tree in the back of the cemetery. That was where they buried infants. It was a bad day but now I know where my family's bodies are at. Plus I know my stalker who murdered my mother is now dead and can't kill anymore.