The catch

Maya wasn't ready to leave the castle yet, so she decided to roam the halls. Not all the guards knew her yet, so she was eyed suspiciously. It was only when she bumped into Keisha later that evening after dinner, that she felt more at ease. Maybe Jo and Keisha could be her friends here, she thought.

"How was it?" Keisha asked her.

"Oh, I don't think I'm allowed to speak about it," she said, recalling everything she and the queen had been up to that afternoon but also remembering the papers she'd signed about confidentiality.

Keisha laughed, she pulled Maya into Maya's room, shut the door and then spoke.

"Maya, you're not allowed to speak with anyone about the Queen's business with you, but I'm not just anyone," she said. Now pushing Maya slowly backwards towards the back of the door.

"When the queen wishes to add a third person to the mix, I'm the one she calls." she said, letting her eyes flit down to Maya's lips in a flirtatious gesture. "When she doesn't have a chosen suitor, but her thighs are quivering in need, I'm the one she calls to satisfy those desires," Keisha said.

Maya almost feels a pang of jealousy. She hoped that while she was in the castle, Carina never felt the need for Keisha. She would fuck Carina all day if that was what Carina's sex drive was like. Because to everyone else, this probably looked like an arrangement, for money. But for Maya, this was a fantasy she's had for ages. She's never wanted anyone as much as she's wanted Carina. And it always felt unfortunate that Carina was a queen, it made it almost impossible to ever dream of her, and yet Maya persisted. It took her a lot of courage to finally contest to do this and now she was here. And she didn't want to be anywhere else.

Keisha looked down at Maya's crotch. "You have quite the gift there," she says.

"I hope her majesty invites me to be part of your sexcapades one day," Keisha says, cornering Maya against the door.

Maya smiled. She liked the flirting, she liked the banter. She also liked Keisha's mouth on her cock. She wondered if that meant she was cheating on the queen. But it seemed like the queen didn't care much about it.

"Why is the queen okay with you fraternizing with her chosen ones?" Maya asked. Keisha smiled. Then her hand drifted down to Maya's crotch. She palmed Maya's cock from over her pants. And Maya gasped.

"Everyone has needs," Keisha started. "And she understands that," she said.

"She knows that she's powerful, and sometimes, her chosen ones want to exert more power over her, which she is, often, not willing to give into," she says. "And if you must, then she's okay with you asserting your power over me, but never over her," Keisha said. Maya looked a little confused.

Then Keisha began to lower herself to her knees.

"Like this, you know," she said.

"Her Majesty would never get down on her knees for you," she said.

That made sense to Maya. Carina didn't suck her this afternoon, she didn't take her cum directly in her mouth, and she kept her power in the bedroom. The thought was concerning. Maya always fantasized about having the queen on her knees in front of her. It almost made Maya a little disappointed.

Then she felt fingers deftly opening up the button on her pants. She looked at Keisha on her knees in front of her.

"Keisha," Maya began.

"What? Are you not in the mood?" she asked.

Maya was very in the mood, she could already feel herself hardening. "You have needs," she said, "and the queen understands that," Keisha said.