~~•Thirty three•~~

"Did the good soul just leave your body when you saw what you owned, Chotte Sayen?" Her sarcastic remark brought Masab out of the trance.

The daze of the closeness of his beautiful wife. The sight of her gorgeous and tempting body which acted as an invitation for her. Those cute arches of her shoulders and collarbones had the ability to give him nonalcoholic and non-drugged reverie.

What the hell did he just think?

However, no capability of any rational thinking was left in him when she was so near him, captivating him with her tantalizing scent and raw beauty. By the effect of the same stupor, he plopped both his hands over her slim, creamy shoulders, relishing the way they flexed under his touch and loving their softness. He heard a sudden change in Andaleeb's breathing pattern as he slowly moved his palms across her shoulder and neck. He met her gaze and then moved his hand away.

"When your eyes will show my reflection, that would be the day you will find bliss with me. Not like this when your eyes have this confused look. Wanting something and not wanting something at the same time," he murmured, pushing himself a few steps away from her.

Her jaw dropped but then her mouth quickly lifted her. "Then you have to wait for your whole life for that. Maybe you will die in that wait. Will you allow yourself this much wait?"

"I don't fear death. If death means that you will believe in my love, then I will happily embrace death. A death with a purpose is far better than living without any purpose," Masab spoke matter-of-factly.

"Let's see how long you can pull off this drama. I await nothing more impatiently than seeing your high claims falling apart," she asserted with a smug before walking away.

While all Andaleeb could remember was the tingling on her skin where his hand had grazed against it. His hot touch had evoked so many emotions in her; every one of them was a betrayal of the man she loved. The man who got a death end because of her.

                     _________________

His brush lingered at the heart-throbbing canvas of her red lips as he recalled the real sight of them in his mind. The sound of her shower was coming in his ears and alongside making the portrait of the woman he loved, was making him ache for her at a different level. It was after such a long time that Masab let his creativity flow on the canvas for her. But now it was different than before. Earlier, he just had a small memory of her from their first meeting. And now vividly, he remembered her every detail.

So near to him but so distant at the same time too.

He moved the portrait aside and closed his eyes as he pushed himself against the back of the sofa, stretching his head over the head side. Her thoughts were overwhelming, and now the only thing he had in his mind was the sight of her beautiful body and the feel of her mesmerizing touch. Not even the usual bedtime coffee could take him out of his ugliness. Why would anyone make him drugged by worldly things when the presence of his beautiful wife would do the same effect?