Chapter 66

“If Lady wants to continue your studies, you can.”

“…Please call me Rosalyn.”

Jerome couldn't resist the urge to confess his feelings right away when he saw her flushed cheeks, who hadn't even tasted alcohol.

“Rosalyn, what a beautiful name.”

“Thank you.”

“Rosalyn, have you ever thought that universal gravitation might exist between people?”

Rosalyn tilted her head when the man, who was a doctor of humanities but also well-versed in science, asked about the very basic laws of physics.

“Yes, of course, it is. Because universal gravitation is the physical attraction that exists between all objects with mass.”

“I think Rosalyn's gravitational force is greater than the moon.”

“…Yes?”

Rosalyn was speechless at the strange words.

'Did he just say that I'm fat?'

Because gravity was proportional to mass, however, Rosalyn wasn't fat. She was skinny. She gave the doctor a look of bewilderment, and he continued by gently curving his lips.

“I keep getting attracted to Rosalyn.”

The next moment, her face heated up as soon as she realized that it was a flirtation, not an insult. Oh my god. He was the first man to flirt with scientific theories.

Rosalyn, who suppressed her pounding heart, opened her words with a more firm tone.

“Dr. Winston, I'll pretend I didn't hear you…”

“Then, I will confess whenever I see you with different theories and laws each time.”

“Doctor, I am the one who will marry your brother. I thought the doctor was good for today, but this is immoral…”

The man suddenly pulled over next to a dark wall and turned to Rosalyn.

“What are you doing?”

“Rosalyn, don't deny it. I know you are attracted to me, too.”

He pointed to the geology book Rosalyn had on her lap. It was the book she had borrowed from Winston on her last visit. Occasionally she would call him with a question though all of them were childish excuses.

“Doctor, these feelings pass like a cold.”

“If it's a cold named Rosalyn, I want to suffer it for the rest of my life.”

Jerome decided to push forward even more aggressively when Rosalyn admitted her feelings, comparing them to a cold.

“Since you are telling the truth, I am telling you the truth. Leon Winston will never see you as a woman.”

“…How can you be sure of that?”

“This is a secret no one knows, but I will only tell Rosalyn. My older brother is a pitiful human being who is still in love with his first love, who briefly passed by ten or so years ago.”

“It's romantic.”

Jerome did not give up despite the unwavering reply.

“Do you want to be a supporting character in a third-rate melodrama starring Leon Winston and an unknown woman? You can have your own cinematic love, so why waste your life like that?”

“…There's no way I won't get caught.”

As Rosalyn's heart began to shake, Jerome whispered, leaning closer to him.