𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

↣ 𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘛𝘰 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺

Waiting for the two boys with blonde hair that she liked to refer to as double trouble, Charlotte stood on her deck

Waiting for the two boys with blonde hair that she liked to refer to as double trouble, Charlotte stood on her deck. Her thoughts remained focused on the conversation between her mother and Ward. It was still circling in her mind.

"You are aware that mother will kill you if she discovers that you plan to hang out with the Pogues." Turning back, she saw her younger brother Elio reclining over the railing and rolled her eyes.

"Mum is too preoccupied with the colour of her walls to be concerned about what her kids are doing." Charlotte remarked as she peered out to see if any boats were approaching her.

"True, but it brightens my day to watch you get into trouble." Elio shrugged simply, giving her the want to shove him into the lake.

"We are here to save you, Princess Hawthorne!" She grinned broadly when she finally spotted JJ and John B approaching her.

"At last!" As JJ reached over to assist her in getting into the boat, she said. "You stay out of trouble and out of my room." She gestured to her brother, who merely rolled his eyes and turned to face the house again.

While JJ was talking nonstop about something on his mind, Charlotte leant back against the boat and enjoyed the sound of the waves lapping against it. She let out a sigh and smiled slightly as she saw that they were moving in Pope's direction.

"Well, look who we have here." As they got closer to the Heyward Deck, John B said. As though he was speaking into a speaker, he covered his mouth. "We have a safety meeting. Attendance mandatory."

"I can't." Pope expressed his displeasure by scowling. "My pop's got me on lockdown."

"Please, Pope." Nearly giving in, the boy turned to face the girl. "You always have time to complete your tasks later.

"Come on, man." JJ spoke as he also covered his mouth. "Your dad's a pussy. Over."

"Oh, I heard that, you little bastard." Mr. Heyward remarked as he descended in their direction.