Introduction

After Y/n came back from the year 1894...many things changed. History changed every relations changed.

Jungkook who was supposed to die at an young age, lived for 117 years, waiting desperately for the love of his life, y/n, but destiny had some other plans.
Once when no one knew about him or how he died, has now turned into the best history. He is known as the hero of the nation.

But sadly...none of them could get what they wanted, being together ❤️.
But the best part was that, Y/n had two wishes...and it was the time for the 2nd wish to get fulfilled.

" My second wish is, that I want my and captain's story to repeat in the next universe....but this time a happy ending will count 💖"

Certainly, the universe ✨️ heard her prayers and now it was the time.

...........

When Yn died, her brother Taerin and her sister in law, both couldn't handle the sadness and heartbreak.
They were extremely broken, specially Taerin because Yn was her only elder sister and he loved her a lot.

But as we all know....universe has better plans ✨️💖.

Both of them were blessed with a daughter 💕. And coincidentally she was born on the day as Yn.

Taerin:- Babe...what should we name her?
He asked his wife to which she replied , " Let's keep her name, Yn. Because last night in my dreams, your sister came said,
" If I die, then make sure you keep your daughter's name same as mine. Name her Yn, because she will be repeating one of the best history this world has ever seen. Give her my necklace as she has to wear it as a symbol of love and eternity 💕 ✨️ "

After hearing to each and every word his wife said, Taerin was both shocked and emotional. He wanted to meet his sister and talk to her, because he missed her a lot.

But when he looked at his pretty daughter, he was consoled, as she was his new hope and new strength to live.

Taerin and his wife named their daughter, Yn.

( 5 years later)

Little yn was playing on the ground with her toys, while her mom was sitting beside her. Both were sharing a hearty and fruitful conversation.
At that moment a little boy came. He had black hairs and doe eyes. His cuteness was such that ut can't be ignored. He came and sat beside yn.

Yn:- hi ( while playing)

Little boy:- hello. What is your name?

Yn:- my name is yn. Yours?

Little boy;- I am Jungkook.

They both started to play with each other. Yn's mom was enjoying their conversation.

Later while Jungkook's mom came and took him away. Both the families became friends within a short span if time.

Yes Yn's and Jungkook's new life has started and it was their first meet ✨️💕. Universe do have better plans ✨️ 💖.

Since from that day Yn and Jungkook became best friends. Both the families shared a good relation too. Both were admitted in the same school.
In the school also they made a lots of new friends. After Jungkook, Yn's bestie was Jimin. They both were crime partners of each other. There was not a single day when both didn't fight, but also enjoyed.

All of their lives were going quite smooth and happy 💖.

Author's note:- helloo! It's me I am back once more. So you guys have read the story I mean the original one. And mine is the extended version. So from the next chapter I'll be starting the story. In the part I just gave a brief introduction of the original story. So that you guys can understand that from where I'll be writing. So for today this was the update. Trust me I'll love to write the story. Even though I read a lots of sad ffs but this was the first time I cried. So this story or ff has a special place in my heart ❤️. You too can read that story. I know you all will enjoy.

Special regards to BANGTAN27BLACKPINK and Jeonsunshine25

Because of them I am inspired to write this extended version. I've read both of their story of captain jeon and both of them made me cry and both happy ❤️❤️. Thank you to the authors.
I love you all.