chapter 3

Quick reminder:-  many of you might get confused but Yn's age is 18, cuz she had her 18th bday...and Jungkook was 19, one year older than her. She was in the last year of her school and Jungkook was a 1st year college student. Their school and college were both in the same campus.
I am writing this because some of you might get confused.
a) Jennie Rose and Yn were in same class.
b) Jungkook and Jhope were same age.
C) RM, Jin , yoongi and Tae were 2nd year college student.
I hope the confusion is clear. 😊❤️.

( In Jungkook's class)

Sometimes later the teacher came and all the students greeted her. Her name was Mrs. Lee.

Mrs lee:- dear students I hope you all remember that today you have to submit your reports and also you all have your ASL. Hope you all prepared for it? ( smiled)

All the students:- yes teacher.

Mrs. Lee:- great. So one by one come and submit your reports on the table. Ill check it by next week and give it back to you all.

All the students slowly got up from their places and submitted their reports.

After that the teacher conducted the class.
Even though today's topic was Jungkook's favourite which was Time Travel, but his mind was not present in the class.

Jungkook in mind:- does that really happen? Like...faces repeat?? Goshh It's so perplexing. Whatever it is I don't want Captain Jeon Jungkook to be my great great grandpa. Ugh!

The teacher noticed that he was not listening to her explanation.

Mrs lee:- Mr. Jeon! Stand up!

Jungkook flinched and stood up.

Mrs lee:- Where's your mind? You are not listening to my explanation..what's wrong? Mind to explain?

Jungkook's eyes were casted down. He was feeling embarrassed.

Mrs lee:- so I guess that there's no perfect reason right?

Jungkook:- S-sorry teacher...I won't do it again.

Mrs lee:- okay. Sit down. And come in the front. 

He got up from his place like a obedient student and went and sat in the front bench.

( Time passed)

Jungkook's Pov:- huh...I feel so bad...I got scolding....tsk not fair.

He was packing his bag as the next period he had was Library.  One of his favourite period in the entire session.

He packed his bag and quickly went to the library.  He removed his shoes outside and converted his phone to silent mode, and then entered.

He quickly went to the librarian, gave his attendance and went to the corner most shelf.

Suddenly his thought struck to what Jhope said earlier, about the similarity of faces throughout the generation. Yes! He was eager to find that book.

He tried his best to find the book. He checked each and every shelf every corner.

He became exhausted and sat down, when a book fell on his shoulder. He groaned in pain, and rubbed his shoulder. He picked up the book and look at its cover..." The mystery of generation "

He opened the first page and read the first line

" eyes are same, faces is same...
   Does that mean the person are same?
Of course they belong from different generation...
But does that mean I am his descendant ?"