chapter 7

After that night incident, the fairy decided to make Yn forget about their interaction and meet her later. She was waiting for the right time and moment to sit and tell her everything in details, as Yn already had that dream.

( In Yn's room)

It was 6 am, yn was sleeping whole hugging her rabbit plushie. Her hair was all messed up yet she looked pretty. She looked more young than her age. Oh wait! She is no more a kid, she is 18, she is the most elegant and cheerful lady of her age. She always lives her life to the fullest.

The alarm clock rang and woke her up. She switched it off and rubbed her eyes. Her eyes were still partially closed. She was sitting Like a cute cat whose sleeps has been disturbed and now it is annoyed.

She opened her eyes and looked at the window. It was raining. She loved rain. A small smile crept into her lips. She rubbed her eyes once more and stretched herself. She got down from the bed, took small steps towards the window.

Yn:- Good morning am again back

Yn:- Good morning am again back...I hope you all slept well. But I didn't as last night I got a strange dream where my man...uh...I mean Jungkook...was saying to me that to go to him he had waited for 80 years n all...and I became So sad that I had to call him. Well he didn't get angry on me...meanwhile he consoled me ☺️🫶. He is sooo caring....
( blushing for infinity minutes )

Oh wait!! I have to go to school! Okay I'll be back..lemme get ready.

She took little step towards the bathroom. After few mins she came out with wet hair and uniform. She went infront of the dressing mirror and started to dry her hair. After drying her hair she started to pack her routine. Yes she was busy.

( In the dining room where her parents were sitting)

Taerin:- Babe...what do say about Yn's And Jungkook's love? Are they a good match?

Taerin's wife:- cmon Taerin...Jungkook and Yn are together since their kindergarten days...and now they are almost adults...so their love and connection is genuine. I've seen Jungkook's love for her in his eyes. He always makes sure that she is not hurted.

Taerin:- but...

Taerin's wife:- okay wait...do you remember yesterday when we were hidden in the dining room to suprise her for her birthday and both were clueless about what on earth was happening...didn't you notice Jungkook's behavior?

Taerin:- what did he do that time? I couldn't see...

Taerin's wife:- he literally pulled yn closer to him...as if he would protect her from all the evils and overcome the obstacles...nowadays boys hardly do such things...but his love is true Taerin...you should accept...and our baby she is 18. We should allow her this much. And Jungkook's is not someone we don't know...he is like our son too...

Taerin:- will he be able to take care of my princess? Because he is young too...

Taerin's wife:- but mature enough to protect his love...Taerin please...you also loved during the college days...it's not like our marriage is arranged...it's a love marriage. So we should agree this much for our daughter too...