Operation SFSO

.₃₅

On the weekends, you and Saiki had a comfortable routine. You'd visit cafés, enjoy some quiet time watching TV together, or he'd read to you—a surprising but sweet gesture that had become one of your favorite parts of your time together.

 However, this weekend was different. Chiyo had declared it was time for "Operation SFSO" (Super Fun Sleepover)

When you arrived at Chiyo's house, she greeted you at the door, "I'm so excited! We haven't had a sleepover in ages!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"Same here," you said with a smile, stepping inside. "I brought some treats, too."

"Yay! Kokomi's already here," Chiyo added as she led you to the living room, where Kokomi was sitting on the couch, looking as effortlessly elegant as ever.

"Hey!" Kokomi greeted you with a warm smile.

"Hi, Koko! Ready for a fun night?" you asked as you set down the cookies and cake on the table.

"Absolutely," she said, eyeing the treats you'd brought. "These look amazing!"

After settling in, the three of you started off by eating in the cookies you made. The room filled with the sound of laughter as you all watched a rom-com that Chiyo had picked out. The movie was predictable and cheesy, but it was the kind of feel-good film that was perfect for a night like this.

As the credits rolled, Chiyo was a teary-eyed mess, dabbing at her eyes with a tissue. "What a beautiful movie," she sniffled, her voice choked with emotion. You and Kokomi couldn't help but laugh at her reaction.

"It was cute, but come on, Chiyo, you always cry after  these movies," you teased, nudging her playfully.

Chiyo pouted for a moment but then let out a small laugh herself. "I can't help it! They always get to me."

You smiled and leaned back, "So, Chiyo, I heard someone confessed their love to you recently," you said, raising an eyebrow.

Chiyo let out a dramatic sigh, "Yeah, it was sweet, but... I really like Kaidou."

Kokomi giggled, "When are you going to tell him?" she asked, her tone a mix of curiosity and encouragement.

Chiyo blushed and waved her hands dismissively. "I don't know... maybe when you tell Saiki how you feel?" she shot back, a teasing glint in her eyes.

"Speaking of Saiki, it's good to see you guys hanging out again," Kokomi added, her tone casual but her eyes a bit too observant for your liking.

You nodded, trying to keep your expression neutral. You had almost forgotten that Kokomi has feelings for Saiki. The reminder felt like a sudden weight, as if you were locked in a mental prison...you sighed, and thought I've been hanging around Kaidou too much.

Wanting to shift the conversation,  "How about we play truth or dare?"

Chiyo's eyes lit up at the idea. "Oh, yes! That sounds fun!"

Kokomi agreed, and before long, the three of you were settled in a circle on the floor, the remains of the cookies and cake still within reach. 

The first few rounds were harmless enough, with dares involving silly challenges like making a funny face or dancing around the room. The truths were mostly innocent too—questions about favorite movies, childhood memories, and embarrassing moments.

But as the game went on, the questions started to get a bit more personal. When it was your turn again, Chiyo gave you a mischievous look. 

"Alright... Tell us something you've never told anyone!"